Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAVESY View Post
      Boston,
      at the John Hanncock Thearter(@john hanncock tower).
      http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule/121

Jose and Jay are both schedule to quest pose (kevin english as well but he is not from mass hhahaaha)

If the cards fall right It will be a double Olympian billing. Mr.O and Mr.O 202.

Could/Would be a swt vid, if Jay and Jose get together to train post Olympia back home.

I'm sure MD will be there for this. It would be either myself or Robbie, or even both. We'll see how things pan out after the O and Nationals.

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.

That is not true. I was living in Miami when the Marlins won the world series. Now that was an experience and most definitely a cuban riot in the streets!

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post
          That is not true. I was living in Miami when the Marlins won the world series. Now that was an experience and most definitely a cuban riot in the streets!
          HAHA! Touche LilSho. I like it.

Comment

• I for one don't care about baseball, football, or basketball.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Grew up in Waltham (10-12 miles west of Boston), lived in L.A. area for 10 years, and I've been here in Stoughton on the South Shore for nearly 10 years now.
              Right On.
              I basically grew up in Stoneham.(10min north of boston, like i said right next to woburn, on the otherside of 93) [use to work out at Greg Rando's gym, BNSC, for a couple of yrs right up to when he sold it. Saw he training some one in the background when you guys started your back workout, like the 3rd set or so]

went to Umass Lowell.
              Now up on the northshore in Gloucester ( at the end of 128, lol)
              never left the state, haha.

Hope BB picks up more steam here in Mass. Really only two shows the Jay and the NE's. And now a small one up in NH ( i saw you there, lol). We have had some greats(real quick of the top of my head, Jay, DeMayo and Jose, sure there are more) come out of the state, but compared to the rest still more underground than most areas.

But good to know we got some big guys in the area, sometime next year might be looking for some guidance, and would like to try to keep things local, even if just to meet for the start and here and there to gauge progress or just bump into at the area shows..
              Last edited by GRAVESY; September 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

• schmoetastic thread
                "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

• crowd is always great at the new england shows . i love jay but they really need to get another big name in there .

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAVESY View Post
                    Right On.
                    I basically grew up in Stoneham.(10min north of boston, like i said right next to woburn, on the otherside of 93) [use to work out at Greg Rando's gym, BNSC, for a couple of yrs right up to when he sold it. Saw he training some one in the background when you guys started your back workout, like the 3rd set or so]

went to Umass Lowell.
                    Now up on the northshore in Gloucester ( at the end of 128, lol)
                    never left the state, haha.

Hope BB picks up more steam here in Mass. Really only two shows the Jay and the NE's. And now a small one up in NH ( i saw you there, lol). We have had some greats(real quick of the top of my head, Jay, DeMayo and Jose, sure there are more) come out of the state, but compared to the rest still more underground than most areas.

But good to know we got some big guys in the area, sometime next year might be looking for some guidance, and would like to try to keep things local, even if just to meet for the start and here and there to gauge progress or just bump into at the area shows..

We've actually had a few pro's come out of MA:
                    Mike Matarazzo, Mike Quinn, Fred Bigot, Craig Licker, Derik Farnsworth. The Boston area was actually one of the big bb hot spots in the country in the late 80's- early 90's. We had some really good amateurs like Steve Cantone and Lucio Paolini, too.
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• o yeah i knew there were dfntly 4 Mike Matarazzo is the one tht i forgot.

but did not know these guys werefrom ma: Mike Quinn, Fred Bigot, Craig Licker, Derik Farnsworth.

Yeah early 90 dfntly seemed to be the time of bb in MA.

Craig Torres aswell, won the empire states in 09.

Comment

• Greg Rando is also an IFBB Pro, though now he is a pro in the WNBF I think it is?

Fred Bigot is actually from Waltham.

Bench press legend Ted Arcidi is also from MA. Believe it or not, he was my substitute English teacher for a week in 7th grade. How crazy is that? He sent me to get his lunch one time from the school cafeteria. I think it was something like 3 hamburgers and 3 cartons of milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                          I for one don't care about baseball, football, or basketball.
                          Holy hell, a guy who's lived in Mass and Cali for years and doesn't care about "mainstream" sports. I am surprised you've never been subject to a stoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            Bostonians are the only people who riot when a baseball team wins the World Series. Kinda gay, but so is Ben Afleck. Oh, and don't get upset about this. Jose kicks ass and hopefully he'll prove it at the show. It's not his fault he's from Massachusetts.
                            didn't Chicago tear shit up after a couple of championships?
                            Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

• Love these videos, they help me get through cardio
                              Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigoso View Post
                                didn't Chicago tear shit up after a couple of championships?
                                Yeah, but that was for basketball. I was talking baseball. Hell, unless Chicago destroyed itself the last time the Sox won. Who the hell knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X