Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Las Vegas! 2 Day Out Mens Open Interviews with Jay, Dex, Vic, Roelly, Branch, House, Toney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then GO TEAM MD Hugs and mo hugs to them all.

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Thanks Lil Mama, but I'm just a part of a team. Sho, Robbie and Mike are all on the scene with Shawn and Dorian in Las Vegas doing all the ground work. Go Team MD!

Comment

Jay looks massive

Comment

Massive, sucked in face and are those veins on Jay Cutler? Damn. For all those who said, he's back to his soft condition, think again.

Comment

this is going to be so kool

Comment

Kevin English is depleted in that vid?! Wow!

Comment

jese out of all the interviews you can really see jays massive size holy suck cant wait to see how he looks come showtime hes conditioned as hell you can see it even in his forearms. he has veins people! jay... lol never thought id see that you know that means trouble for everyone right now
              Victory Or Death!

Comment

Well I'm really hoping to crack the top ten Shawn....
                Sometimes asking the "Obvious" questions elicit the best responses. Somebody has to do it, I was hoping for an Emotional reply or breakdown.
                Eugene, is a Class act and very excited to be here! He came along ways and regardless of the outcome, he is Living his dream!

Press Conference at 12pm today, we will get some "Fan Predictions" from the faithful followers!

Comment

i think jay learned from the past mistakes
                  After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Where are the rest of the videos - like the one with Ronny Rockel?

Great coverage so far, keep em going Shawn you the man!

Comment

i hope jay learne from the past mistakes....my bad
                      After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                        Well I'm really hoping to crack the top ten Shawn....
                        Sometimes asking the "Obvious" questions elicit the best responses. Somebody has to do it, I was hoping for an Emotional reply or breakdown.
                        Eugene, is a Class act and very excited to be here! He came along ways and regardless of the outcome, he is Living his dream!

Press Conference at 12pm today, we will get some "Fan Predictions" from the faithful followers!

Will we be able to watch the Press conference live on BB.com?

Comment

Johnny Bravo ummm i mean Jay cutler is making Roelly look small as all get out in that vid...........

Comment

Jay for the win,he's the man!
                            But Roelly! Man! I hope he does well!!
                            Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

Good luck to all the competitors going to be a good show.

Comment

Tony said it best. Bodybuilding isnt a young man's game, it's a grown man's game....

Comment

Working...
                                X