Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 IFBB Mr. Olympia Play-by-Play Women's Finals w Shawn Ray Jen Hendershott

To Jump to the beginning of the Women's Friday Evening Show CLICK HERE

To jump to the first post in Fitness, Figure and Bikini Prejudging
    Click HERE

Once again MuscularDevelopment.com brings you a stacked line up to cover the Mr Olympia Weekend with our play-by-play hosted by Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, Flex Wheeler and Lenda Murray.

Follow along with our star-studded commentary as the Olympia hopefuls hit the stage in bodybuilding, figure, fitness and bikini.

Also enjoy the stage photographs taken by MD's ace photographer Per Bernal. So hold on to your butts cuz this is going to be one hell of a show!

Play-by-Play Schedule (all times Pacific)

Friday September 24:
    10:30 am: Ms Olympia, Figure, Fitness and Bikini Prejudging
    7 pm: Fitness Olympia Finals, Bikini Olympia Finals, Ms. Olympia Finals and Mr. Olympia Prejudging

Saturday September 25:
    10:30 am: 202 Showdown Prejudging & Individual Posing
    7 pm: 202 Showdown, Figure Olympia and Mr. Olympia Finals

can't wait!!

Comment

This is gonna be fun!

Comment

Let's go! There's crazy competition this year. I don't know if Jay has it this year.
        Sponsored by Iron Disciples, Labrada Nutrition Representative

Comment

Interested to hear Flex and Lenda's feedback on the competitors

Comment

jays going to to win it again

Comment

I have a question and for the life of me can't remember. Has there been any Pro BB who was sponsored by MD & won Mr.Olympia? Coleman comes to mind but can't remember what year if any?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                I have a question and for the life of me can't remember. Has there been any Pro BB who was sponsored by MD & won Mr.Olympia? Coleman comes to mind but can't remember what year if any?
                nope

Comment

GO VICTOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                    GO VICTOR!

DAMN RIGHT!!!

Comment

Where is Ronnie?

I thought Ronnie was making a comeback for this year's olympia?
                      How come he hasn't been involved in any of the hype or pre-show interviews?
                      Is he really competing? Or has he backed out? (because he realized he is past his prime and doesn't stand a chance)

Comment

Originally posted by L.A.P. View Post
                        I thought Ronnie was making a comeback for this year's olympia?
                        How come he hasn't been involved in any of the hype or pre-show interviews?
                        Is he really competing? Or has he backed out? (because he realized he is past his prime and doesn't stand a chance)
                        he said on mondays radio show that he wouldnt be competing this year and if he did come back, possibly next year but who knows if it will ever happen, he would do a big show. which i would guess to be the olympia or the arnold

Comment

Originally posted by bigben062203 View Post
                          he said on mondays radio show that he wouldnt be competing this year and if he did come back, possibly next year but who knows if it will ever happen, he would do a big show. which i would guess to be the olympia or the arnold
                          I think that Ronnie should let his legendary status stand and not comeback and possibly not be able to stand against the current guys. He has made his name and will stand in the history books as a legend , I honestly do not think that he can get into the kind of shape that he would need to get in to , to be able to defeat guys like Phil , Kai and Vic , let alone Jay !

Comment

Ronnie will never compete again! he has nothing to prove. nor did haney or yates...
                            The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step...

Comment

victor will be lucky to make top 6. i just think his legs will be lagging compared to other top guys. hope im wrong tho
                              The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step...

Comment

Working...
                              X