X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    White guy with a goatee - close enough!
    Mike, you are too funny... lol! Still laughing about the shirt post as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisette Acevedo View Post
      Mike, you are too funny... lol! Still laughing about the shirt post as well.
      OMFG - That dinner date was so friggin fun. But the next night was even better. Still not sure if George Farah recovered yet!
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
        I took a few.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214389[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214390[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214392[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214393[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214395[/ATTACH]
        Great pics! You had a better angle than I did.

Comment

OMFG - That dinner date was so friggin fun. But the next night was even better. Still not sure if George Farah recovered yet!
          LOL!! Yes... had a great time! Lots of laughs and that was without any booze! I was just thinking about the steak and eggs dish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisette Acevedo View Post
            LOL!! Yes... had a great time! Lots of laughs and that was without any booze! I was just thinking about the steak and eggs dish!!!!
            I was thinking more about the cow's penis. hahahahaha

Comment

I was thinking more about the cow's penis. hahahahaha
              I totally forgot about the cow's penis dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The perfect Olympia weekend meal......LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

After waiting in line and being yelled at and cursed at by event officials, I will never attend this event again. I have never heard event officials at any event yell at people waiting in line so much...it was an unorganized mess. I have been to the event since it moved to the Orleans...never again will I buy a VIP ticket.

Comment

It's a shame that you were treated so rudely but don't let that one bad experience ruin it for you. There will be plenty other O's and then there is the Arnold so ya never know, perhaps you might just have a better experience there. Well I hope that one incident did not ruin ur whole trip and that you took some good memories with you of the fun things you did do and got to see and so forth later and have a great day.

Originally posted by derail View Post
                  After waiting in line and being yelled at and cursed at by event officials, I will never attend this event again. I have never heard event officials at any event yell at people waiting in line so much...it was an unorganized mess. I have been to the event since it moved to the Orleans...never again will I buy a VIP ticket.

Comment

Great pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X