This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Try it sometime. I was about 10 feet away from Kai, shooting from the side of the stage. What he did tonight was incredibly difficult and I challenge anyone to do what he did tonight while flexing all the muscles of your body.
    He basically does the same routine everytime out. It's all played out especially the fucking headstand.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by scaldwell44 View Post
      no i hear ya...i jus never really c anyone ever bust oscars balls cuz of kais conditioning or training....u r right he is a puppet tho....
      Thanks. One thing about the Kai-Oscar camp when compared to most BB'rs-trainer/coaches is that Kai virtually worships Oscar and pretty much does everything Oscar tells him to do....right down to when to wipe his ass! If Oscar says "shit", Kai says "Floater or sinker".

Comment

• dexters physic looks better then them all. jay looks fat. all they care about is how big you can get, shape means nothing

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by B Will8 View Post
            dexters physic looks better then them all. jay looks fat. all they care about is how big you can get, shape means nothing
            No it's more than that. If that was the case, Kai would have placed top 5, and maybe top 3. Once you're Mr. Olympia it's kind of hard to take it away. They never want to just give it to someone new, even if they look a little bit better. They have to look hands down WAY better and even then it's not guaranteed. (look at 2007) Jay looked good, bringing HIS best package of size and conditioning. I don't prefer his physique over Phil's, but if they weren't gonna give it to Victor in 07 when Jay was WAY off, they're not gonna give it to someone else in 2010 when he looks pretty good.

Comment

• Open Scorecard:

Comment

• Figure Scorecard:

Comment

• 202 Scorecard:

Comment

• FBB Scorecard:

Comment

• Fitness Screcards:

Comment

• Bikini Scorecards:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Open Scorecard:

Oh man! Heath only lossed by one piont. 2011 will be the year of "The Gift."

Oops! I was looking at the final placings thinking it was the final piont tally. Heath lossed by eight pionts. My bad! I still think 2011 wil be Heath's year.
                          Last edited by thefuture28; September 26th, 2010, 04:48 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by thefuture28 View Post
                            Oh man! Heath only lossed by one piont. 2011 will be the year of "The Gift."

Oops! I was looking at the final placings thinking it was the final piont tally. Heath lossed by eight pionts. My bad! I still think 2011 wil be Heath's year.
                            Bottom line is, he didn't win with a perfect score like he did last year. So, there's wiggle room for someone to sneak in next year if he doesn't bring his A game.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                              Bottom line is, he didn't win with a perfect score like he did last year. So, there's wiggle room for someone to sneak in next year if he doesn't bring his A game.
                              You Guys Would Have Love The Bad Judging Back in the 90s! At least thses days There is a Chance Of the Olympia Title Changing hands unlike in the Past!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                                You Guys Would Have Love The Bad Judging Back in the 90s! At least thses days There is a Chance Of the Olympia Title Changing hands unlike in the Past!
                                Back then, it was so long after contest dates that you got results, they could get away with stuff like that easier. Now, we're seeing results in real time. They hear the fallout immediately!

Comment

Working...
                                X