No announcement yet.

BRANCH WARREN IS FIRST PLACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of you guys sound like you were watching the wrong freakin show last night! branch looked insane and there is no way he is lower than 3rd at the very least! there could be a good case argued for him to be in first right now

Comment

i dont even have kai in the top ten either he is outconditioned by just about everybody

Comment

i agree, definantly not lower than 3rd. he was grany hard, dry, thick, loads of mass... it will be a close battle between phil and branch and i just have the feeling that branch is gonna win. i think he beat him in every angle.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
          i dont even have kai in the top ten either he is outconditioned by just about everybody
          ^^^ True statement but he is with Flex and Muscle Meds so he will make top 10
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by scaldwell44 View Post
            U mean ogre?
            sry never had to use that word untill now lol

Comment

Branch! Branch! Branch! Yes, he looked great... for Branch. That's what you guys lose. Next to Phil you got grainy versus perfection. As soon as Phil's muscle matures more like Dexter with that big round muscle belly popping every where it is game over for all the rest especially you Roelly lovers!

Branch looks top 3-5. He looks awesome until he stands next to Jay then he looks good tops. Jay dwarfs him and would have to look like shit to lose. Not quite as sharp as last year with a disappointing lower back and not enough back detail for me but he still wins over Branch.
              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Do you close down your account yet?
                "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Working...
                X