BRANCH WARREN IS FIRST PLACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRANCH WARREN IS FIRST PLACE

UNBELIEAVABLE HOW BRANCH WARREN IS LOOKING AT PREJUDGING, HE IS WAY WAY HARDER THAN BOTH JAY AND PHIL MORE CONDITIONED DRAMATICALLY REDUCED AND THIGHTER WAIST, AND HE WAS BEATING BOTH OF THEM POSE FOR POSE EXEPT ON HIS SINGLE WEAKNESS WICH IS HIS BICEPS! BUT OTHER THAN THAT I THINK HE HAS PRESENTED THE BEST PACKAGE OUT OF THEM ALL AND IF ALL IS DONE FAIRLY .. ITS NOT HARD TO SEE HE IS THE WINNER!!...... AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT BIG TIME BRANCH WARREN YET I CAN CLEARLY SEE HIM AS THE WINNER. .........TOUGHTS?

Your bat shit crazy...wtf you smokin? He's 3-4 he doesn't touch Jay or Phil

Comment

Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
      UNBELIEAVABLE HOW BRANCH WARREN IS LOOKING AT PREJUDGING, HE IS WAY WAY HARDER THAN BOTH JAY AND PHIL MORE CONDITIONED DRAMATICALLY REDUCED AND THIGHTER WAIST, AND HE WAS BEATING BOTH OF THEM POSE FOR POSE EXEPT ON HIS SINGLE WEAKNESS WICH IS HIS BICEPS! BUT OTHER THAN THAT I THINK HE HAS PRESENTED THE BEST PACKAGE OUT OF THEM ALL AND IF ALL IS DONE FAIRLY .. ITS NOT HARD TO SEE HE IS THE WINNER!!...... AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT BIG TIME BRANCH WARREN YET I CAN CLEARLY SEE HIM AS THE WINNER. .........TOUGHTS?
      LOL, branch will never win,he's just another top 4 in the making walking the streets.

Comment

I think he is 3rd behind Jay and Phil.

Comment

Branch looked great. He was in great condition...top 3 in my opinion. Needs a bigger back to win.
          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

I think branch came in the best condition and is top three for sure and his back is better but still needs work and his right lat still looks weird from a front lat pose.
            http://www.trueprotein.com/
            5% off code: JSM111

Comment

amen!!!!when branch was next to phil he stood his ground, and he's shredded as fuck!!!

Comment

IF BRANCH WARREN DOESNT TAKE FIRST TOMORROW THIS WILL BE COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT I SWEAR I WILL CLOSE MY MD ACCOUNT AND STOP FOLLOWING PRO BODYBUILDING FOR GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by beau44 View Post
                  Your bat shit crazy...wtf you smokin? He's 3-4 he doesn't touch Jay or Phil
                  jay doesnt even deserve top 2 this year

branch or phil should win it this year if judged correctly.....which will prolly fail!

Comment

Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
                    IF BRANCH WARREN DOESNT TAKE FIRST TOMORROW THIS WILL BE COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT I SWEAR I WILL CLOSE MY MD ACCOUNT AND STOP FOLLOWING PRO BODYBUILDING FOR GOOD.
                    See ya.
                    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

It sounds like phil looks like the clear winner! This from people at the show!

Comment

branch has the physique of an ogar.

Comment

^^ I disagree he keeps coming in better and better.
                          http://www.trueprotein.com/
                          5% off code: JSM111

Comment

Jay will not win this year to many are on top of their game,Victor looks great and Kai has crazy mass ,Phil is good but is not broad enough across the shoulders to beat the other guys.

First place imv will be fought out between Kai,Branch,Victor but who knows everybody has their own view.

Comment

Originally posted by TCTOPCAT View Post
                              Jay will not win this year to many are on top of their game,Victor looks great and Kai has crazy mass ,Phil is good but is not broad enough across the shoulders to beat the other guys.

First place imv will be fought out between Kai,Branch,Victor but who knows everybody has their own view.
                              Obviously you did not watch the live webcast. Kai and Vic are fighting for top 10 finishes, not for a win.

Comment

Working...
                              X