No announcement yet.

Shawn Ray Interviews Branch Warren after 2010 Olympia Prejudging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it not smarter to chose a background with sponsor labels or something than those lol dicked heads

Comment

just watched this interview and wow I thought branch and shawn were the same height? what the?

Comment

Branch could pull it of this year.

Comment

good work by Shawn to ignore those guys. wonder how it would have gone if Craig Titus was doing the interview

I think Jay will take it

Comment

Nice
            Last edited by nathansteiger; September 25th, 2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Hope Branch can do it this year. Last year he looked great, but this year he has more symetry and better condition. We'll see in a few hours.

Comment

Branch looks great but win the back shots? I don't know about that.

Back.jpgBack2.jpg
                "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
                  just watched this interview and wow I thought branch and shawn were the same height? what the?
                  Yeah... Shawn is barely taller than Lee who's 5'5". He says this and I've seen others say yeah I met him he is...

Branch is supposed to be 5'7" but Shawn is no taller than 5'6" if Lee's 5'5". However Branch is barely taller than Trish which I just checked online stats quickly; 5'2"........ Hmmmm???

But to add even more. A guy at my gymtold me he trained with Branch back in the day. he said he's right around my height and I'm a cunt hair shy of 5'8" barefoot. Another guy told me he was at a powerlifting meet at metroflex and he was there. He said he's not realy that big of a guy... But he had a big sweat shirt on, but still. Maybe it changes when it comes off I was just shocked he's realy not that big. So I asked how tall is he? I've heard 5'7" - 5'8", and I'm 5'8"... He said yeah he's right around your height. WTF?
                  PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                    Yeah... Shawn is barely taller than Lee who's 5'5". He says this and I've seen others say yeah I met him he is...

Branch is supposed to be 5'7" but Shawn is no taller than 5'6" if Lee's 5'5". However Branch is barely taller than Trish which I just checked online stats quickly; 5'2"........ Hmmmm???

But to add even more. A guy at my gymtold me he trained with Branch back in the day. he said he's right around my height and I'm a cunt hair shy of 5'8" barefoot. Another guy told me he was at a powerlifting meet at metroflex and he was there. He said he's not realy that big of a guy... But he had a big sweat shirt on, but still. Maybe it changes when it comes off I was just shocked he's realy not that big. So I asked how tall is he? I've heard 5'7" - 5'8", and I'm 5'8"... He said yeah he's right around your height. WTF?
                    hmmm maybe shawn ray was wearing some high heels or something!??!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X