Hand it over Jay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand it over Jay....

I would've loved to see Jay win his 4th...but there is no way he'll be beating Phil Coleman...I mean Ronnie Heath.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw these series of back shots.

_O5C3929_WVYNCPSHSO.jpg

Phil Heath is your new Mr. Olympia.

Btw.

1. Heath
    2. Warren
    3. Cutler
    4. ROCKEL
    5. Dex
    6. Wolf

look mate it is close, there are several poses to compare to. Not just a read DB.

rockel won't be 4th either
    NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

Top 10 Dark Horse (thats racist...)- Marcus Haley...the Comet came in shape like a motherfucker this weekend.

Comment

there are definitely poses that jay has over phil and phil has over jay we will have to see how tomorrow goes.
        http://www.trueprotein.com/
        5% off code: JSM111

Comment

Originally posted by iain1668 View Post
          look mate it is close, there are several poses to compare to. Not just a read DB.

rockel won't be 4th either
          ok, post one pic where Jay has him beat?

Comment

Originally posted by natural_gainer View Post
            there are definitely poses that jay has over phil and phil has over jay we will have to see how tomorrow goes.
            haha oh boy you kids are living in a fantasy.

Cutler is WAAAAY off compared to last years condition...delts...legs..and back especially.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Jay Cutler, and was excited to see him bring the heat last year...and I've talked TONS of shit on Phil Heath because lack of width...but every bodypart on him is in 1080 HD tonight...and I'm sure tomorrow will be just the same. Cutler won't be able to make up that ground. No way.

Comment

Phil is an absolute BEAST. I have no problems with him winning this show.
              Heath.jpg

Did anybody notice Jay's half-baked posing?

Cutler.jpg
              "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

I also just don't see how this can be our Mr Olympia:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

If Jay does something incredible Friday night through Saturday evening and comes in much tighter at the finals, does he win?
                  "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Would Jay be even mad that he lost to Phil? Wasnt it Jay that pushed Phil to take bodybuilding seriously? Either way, I think Jay will be happy.....although im sure happier if he(jay) still wins hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoser View Post
                      I also just don't see how this can be our Mr Olympia:

This picture made me cringe when I first clicked on it.......very Paco Bautista-esque.....but paco is usually in crazy condition...so props to him for One-Up'ing Mr. Olympia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
                        Top 10 Dark Horse (thats racist...)- Marcus Haley...the Comet came in shape like a motherfucker this weekend.
                        I second that, he looks great. Some more mass and Marcus will be the man...
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

This picture made me cringe when I first clicked on it.......very Paco Bautista-esque.....but paco is usually in crazy condition...so props to him for One-Up'ing Mr. Olympia.
                          I also once compaired Cutler to Paco and got flamed like crazy!

Comment

You know Jay looked very good, but I think he was still better last year especially since he was fighting to get his title back. However this year he did bring a good package and would not count hi out on winning #4. I personally think its between Phil and Jay, and wouldn't complain if any of those 2 win it tommorrow night. As for Branch beating those 2 out, not going to happen. If anything Branch wil be in 3-4 close to dex.
                            Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

I would've loved to see Jay win his 4th...but there is no way he'll be beating Phil Coleman...I mean Ronnie Heath.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw these series of back shots.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214586[/ATTACH]

Phil Heath is your new Mr. Olympia.

Btw.

1. Heath
                              2. Warren
                              3. Cutler
                              4. ROCKEL
                              5. Dex
                              6. Wolf

Phil for the win, 1st Phil, 2nd Jay, 3rd Rockel, 4th Warren, 5th Wolf & 6th Dexter.

Comment

Working...
                              X