Hand it over Jay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
    With how good Branch did last year and comming in even better again AND appearing to get his waist smaller (obvisouly he did the impossible if you look at all these fat nasty ripped slobs.... Yeah that's what I said) he should win. That's crazy for a guy like him. He's been around a while and dropped jaws last yr. What does he do this yr? Improves even more! Fuckin' A he deserves it!
    Branch is better than last year but Phil is 10x better than last year.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by jpz13 View Post
      Branch is better than last year but Phil is 10x better than last year.

Yeah and Branch was 2nd and Phil was 16th, lol. Phil has what it takes but I don't feel he deserves it this yr. He's paying his dues. If he shocks people again next yr then by all means give it to him. He's got what it takes genetically. They don't call him the gift for nothing.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

From the pictures posted Branch appears to be the winner.

Comment

i have phil for the win, then branch or jay, then dex. when branch first came out to start the show i said to myself holy fuck he looks crazy!!! jay, phil, and branch are on a different level then anyone else right now imo. they were the only ones that when they first came out on stage (like i mentioned previous) had the "HOLY SHIT" factor.

Comment

i am a huge branch warren fan and if he brings it again tonight he could win it

Comment

just got done looking at some of the pics of Heath. I hate to say it since im a cutler fan, but it looks like to me in some of Heaths pics they photo shopped Heaths head onto Ronnie's Body. CRAZY. Congrats to him on his improvements. Good luck Jay.

Comment

Yeah and Branch was 2nd and Phil was 16th, lol. Phil has what it takes but I don't feel he deserves it this yr. He's paying his dues. If he shocks people again next yr then by all means give it to him. He's got what it takes genetically. They don't call him the gift for nothing.
                Fuck that "paying your dues" BS. The best man should win, which IMO would be Heath.
                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Jay is in better condition than last year. He's only a little flat. He'll be filled out tonight probably I think he'll take the sandow again with phil in second
                  http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                    Fuck that "paying your dues" BS. The best man should win, which IMO would be Heath.
                    I don't feel he's complete enough yet. He just has amazing genetic muscle structure, but I feel he could make some serious changes within a yr. And I do agree with you to an extent on the paying your dues, but you have to prove you're one of the best in the world. 16th place does not show this so place good and pay your dues so people take notice. IMO he did horrible last yr but awesome this yr does not get him the title of best in the world. It gets him a MUCH better placing than last yr. But I do know what you mean without you even explaining at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
                      Jay is in better condition than last year. He's only a little flat. He'll be filled out tonight probably I think he'll take the sandow again with phil in second
                      Just re watched the comparisons video and Jay looks much sharper in the video than he does in the pics that have been posted. Especially in the first callout. His condition is pretty much the same as last year, I think he faded a little after all the comparisons, towards the end he was gassed. I think the title will be decided tonight so anything can still happen between Jay and Phil, and probably Branch and Dex too.

Comment

Originally posted by jpz13 View Post
                        Just re watched the comparisons video and Jay looks much sharper in the video than he does in the pics that have been posted. Especially in the first callout. His condition is pretty much the same as last year, I think he faded a little after all the comparisons, towards the end he was gassed. I think the title will be decided tonight so anything can still happen between Jay and Phil, and probably Branch and Dex too.
                        Which should be held against him! Last yr they gave some of the competitors breaks! Let's just add to the gay persona of bbing please, lol. back in the day if you couldn't finish you were out and that's how it should be. It's part of the competition. Who the hell decided to overlook this?

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalFreak View Post
                          i have phil for the win, then branch or jay, then dex. when branch first came out to start the show i said to myself holy fuck he looks crazy!!! jay, phil, and branch are on a different level then anyone else right now imo. they were the only ones that when they first came out on stage (like i mentioned previous) had the "HOLY SHIT" factor.
                          The "holy shit" factor with jay wasn't a good thing.

Comment

Which should be held against him! Last yr they gave some of the competitors breaks! Let's just add to the gay persona of bbing please, lol. back in the day if you couldn't finish you were out and that's how it should be. It's part of the competition. Who the hell decided to overlook this?
                            I'm not saying it shouldn't be held against him. Just saying that the pics aren't really doing him justice that's all. I've got Phil winning.

Comment

Oh it was directed at you. I wasn't saying that you weren't saying, lol. You just brought the topic up so I quoted ya.

Comment

what is wrong with these people putting rockel before dexter? LOL no chance

Comment

Working...
                                X