No announcement yet.

2010 Mr. Olympia Judging Report by Ron Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Heath and Branch Warren battle it out in the final call out in the prejudging round of the 2010 IFBB Mr. Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

Phil Heath and Branch Warren battle it out in the final call out in the prejudging round of the 2010 IFBB Mr. Olympia

Nice pic, it just shows how wide Phil next to Warren.

Phil for the win

Comment

Yep. Looks like Phil Heath is the new Mr. O.

Comment

Look how much bigger Phils forearms are than Branchs (and most others). That shit is insane, arms are looking sick too. To win, I think he would need to be wider (not possible) and have a better outer quad sweep. Everything else is great. He is my personal choice FTW either way.

Comment

Ron is the best at this!! He deserves praise from all of us!

Comment

Yep, as much as I am a Branch fan I have to say that this pic clearly shows just how much of a WOW factor Phil has. His forearms are just incredible and then there is his lats...shoot if those wings could take flight he would be flying high above the rest. Ooooo wait he is cause he is smoking dem all but still Branch is and forever will be the peoples champ or at least here in TEXAS fo sure.

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

Comment

Phil is clearly the winner. Hopefully the judges will reward him and not give the fridge another gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                  I'm a Roelly fan dude, doesn't make me a nut-hugger whatsoever. Though, seeing him on stage with the rest clearly shows that he needs alot more work.
                  You were the guy talking all sorts of craziness about how Roelly was going to kill it at the O this year. That's you. You were also talking all this nonsense about how Ced McMillan was going to win the Europa Dallas show, which never happened. You just can't get it right.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Redux View Post
                    Phil is clearly the winner. Hopefully the judges will reward him and not give the fridge another gift.
                    Um, clearly?
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

What better way to fufill your dream than to have your best friend in the sport have to surrender the Mr. Olympia title to you in glorious fashion!!!!!!!
                        www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

All the guys knew deep down that Phil's day was coming sooner or later - even Jay knows he can only hold him off so long.

That day may or may not be here right now - we'll find out real soon!
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

RON I AGREE WITH ALMOST YOUR ENTIRE ASSESMENT.....THANKS FOR YOUR WORK
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

I'm a huge Branch Warren fan but I have to admit that Phil is much better- and the crazy thing is that he's been training much shorter than Branch and isn't even close to his full potential yet. Phil just has to add more size to his torso and add more width and he'll be better than Coleman

Comment

Working...
                              X