Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, was I right about Rockell making the top 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, was I right about Rockell making the top 5?

I took a lot of heat from all the "experts", but it looks like Ronny Rockell will crack the top 5. They all said Roelly would be the new guy and I was crazy, hmmm, really? I also said that Kai was a tad too hefty , which he is. I never had Victor making the top 5 and was blasted for that, now look at him.
    The show is between Phil and Jay which was my last predtiction.
    I am calling a close one for Jay after looking at the pics. The front and back lat shots tell why Jay will beat Phil and retain the title.
    LOL< I called for Jay to make history last yr and he did despite all the crap I took.
    I was one of the very few who called Rockell in the top 5 and was called CRAZY.
    In all modesty, I know my stuff .
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Rockell looks very improved this year. Like I've said earlier, it'll be interesting to see what the judges are looking for this year, the mass (Jay/Branch), or the aesthetic lines, i.e. Phil

Comment

I don't think he will be 5th. He looks great but I think he will be 6th.

Comment

You were right.

Ronny should be top 5.
        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

i thought he had a chance to make a good landing, and he looks like he will. i just thought it was crazy when someone had him fighting for number 1

Comment

It would be great for bodybuilding if Ronny made the top 6. He deserves it going by the pics.
            It would be even better if Phil gets the victory he deserves as well. He clearly beats the fridge in my opinion.

Comment

Ronny Rockel has a good chance of coming in top 6
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

6-7 more probably
                @szabi.lovasz

Comment

im not one of those ´experts´. he was 7th last time and in good shape why should he not improve.

Comment

I think 5th or 6th.
                    http://www.trueprotein.com/
                    5% off code: JSM111

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I took a lot of heat from all the "experts", but it looks like Ronny Rockell will crack the top 5. They all said Roelly would be the new guy and I was crazy, hmmm, really? I also said that Kai was a tad too hefty , which he is. I never had Victor making the top 5 and was blasted for that, now look at him.
                      The show is between Phil and Jay which was my last predtiction.
                      I am calling a close one for Jay after looking at the pics. The front and back lat shots tell why Jay will beat Phil and retain the title.
                      LOL< I called for Jay to make history last yr and he did despite all the crap I took.
                      I was one of the very few who called Rockell in the top 5 and was called CRAZY.
                      In all modesty, I know my stuff .
                      I wish you waited until the final results.

Comment

A little cocky, huh Howard?? lol. So far... you have been right on though! Although, I have Ronnie in 6-7th so far. I cant wait for tonight to see what will happen. But as of right now, Im not thinking he will win that 5th spot.

Comment

Kai should place worse then 6th! but dont think the judges will do that to him unfortunately.
                          1. Jay 2. Phil 3. Branch 4. Dexter 5. Ronny 6. Dennis 7. Kai 8. Victor 9. DJ 10. Hidetada

Comment

He's awesome from the front but his back db can't hang with the rest of the boys. Top 5 is optimistic, I say 6-7th.
                            1. Phil
                            2. Jay
                            3. Branch
                            4. Dex
                            5. Wolf
                            6. Victor (after he dries out overnight)
                            7. Rockel

Comment

Rockel came in 6th, beating Vic & Kai deservedly. Rockell was in better shape than both. Kai got 7th & Vic 8th.

Comment

Working...
                              X