Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

202 Showdown Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Seth Feroce & Per Bernal's Photos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
    Kevin might be massive, but his physique does not flow at all. He probably will win it just because of the size factor, but man it would be a crying shame to neglect symmetry and conditioning of the other competitors!!!! Eduardo and Henry both have him beat in my book!
    My point exactly!!!!

Maul

Comment

Originally posted by Edna Krabappel View Post
      Correa and Henry don't have the mass factor of English but they look so much better. I don't give a shit if English is bigger. He doesn't have the nice lines those 2 have and should be no higher than 3rd because of that.
      He has ZERO seperation! He would do better in the open. I have Henry slightly ahead of Correa with English then Jose.
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Ohio State 14
        Eastern Michigan 0
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
          The top 4 in this class all look great in different poses. Very hard class to judge. Great job David, Kevin Ed and Jose.
          way to hedge your bets

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steph75 View Post
              BUTCH - THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF JAROSLAV !
              No Problem. Go Jaroslav!

Comment

flowing this flowing that im sick of hearing it...ronnie coleman didnt win cuz all his bodyparts "flowed" dorian yates didnt win cuz his body parts "flowed" jay cutler doesn't win cuz his body parts "flow"....english is the best there the biggest fullest and well conditioned at that followed by henry and eduardo battling for 2nd...henry and eduardo look like little peas out there next to english ...but those little peas sure are round and symmetrical and flow nice

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  And there is just no way he's weighing 202 today. I don't know what he does to make weight, but he just isn't 202 when he's on stage.
                  I heard a interview with him yesterday and he claims he will be 215 on stage after enormous carb up.!!

Comment

Originally posted by brett217 View Post
                    flowing this flowing that im sick of hearing it...ronnie coleman didnt win cuz all his bodyparts "flowed" dorian yates didnt win cuz his body parts "flowed" jay cutler doesn't win cuz his body parts "flow"....english is the best there the biggest fullest and well conditioned at that followed by henry and eduardo battling for 2nd...henry and eduardo look like little peas out there next to english ...but those little peas sure are round and symmetrical and flow nice
                    That's nice... I got Jose winning.

Comment

correa for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        Ohio State 14
                        Eastern Michigan 0
                        17-0

Comment

jose's the man and a good bb but im afraid i think he's got 4th

Comment

kevin english please leave the 202 stage and move to the open. if you win it will only give less hope to the future of the class because again a mass monster will win when others with more pleasing physiques who actually belong in that weight class will miss out on oppurtunities they deserve

Comment

In the open poses, Kevin English shape is hard to beat, however I think his conditioning is off, if he was conditioned, I don't think it would be even close, and I'm not even a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by brett217 View Post
                                Correa is the BEST conditioned!!!!!
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                                X