Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

202 Showdown Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Seth Feroce & Per Bernal's Photos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o i didnt know well and best were interchangeable

Comment

Originally posted by brett217 View Post
      flowing this flowing that im sick of hearing it...ronnie coleman didnt win cuz all his bodyparts "flowed" dorian yates didnt win cuz his body parts "flowed" jay cutler doesn't win cuz his body parts "flow"....english is the best there the biggest fullest and well conditioned at that followed by henry and eduardo battling for 2nd...henry and eduardo look like little peas out there next to english ...but those little peas sure are round and symmetrical and flow nice
      We know this. We WANT athletes to win because they flow. Dorians winnings started the era of mass over aesthetiques and it has to stop. Coleman sure as hell didn't deserve all his Olympia titles. The fans are sick of cartoons winning. Let's see some great physiques win.

Comment

o wait last time i checked they aren't so if someone says well does that mean the best....nope....kev size+decent conditioning> correa shape n crispness....it's simple math maybe you'll get that

Comment

no mass hahahaha this isn't back to the future where we can go back to the 70's and 80's where shape almost mattered.....mass monsters always win the olympia haney yates sergio arnold coleman cutler...come on rookie

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
            Correa is the BEST conditioned!!!!!
            Yessssssss !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
              English looking like a beast in those pics...
              FOR SURE! Correa is just shredded though cant wait!

Comment

I have Correa and David Henry at either 1 or 2...Jose is looking great too. Kevin English has them on SIZE and that's it. He poses akward, and his body is just "beastly and freaky" with no flow to it. While the other guys have clean lines and don't just look like a grotesque combination of bodyparts.
                "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

if were talkin just mass alone then paco bautista should be the king of bodybuilding. its not completely about mass, obviously im not oblivious to the fact that its a huge factor, but in my post i was talkin more about how i think english is ruining the division already. mini ronnie like people have said means now some guys(but hopefully none) are gonna start ruining their physiques to try and catch him in mass. were gonna see more guys going to his extreme and fasting for 2 days just to make weight then carbing up and not even being close to a true 202. i wish they would have made it a height class maybe 5'5 and below or something. too me its just ridiculous that hes in the class when so many people have said theres no way in hell hes a 202 which is true hes 215 on stage. im pullin for henry or raymond.

Comment

Jose Raymond has improved a lot! He just needs a little more chest thickness and that's it.

Comment

• why paco bautista is 5'6 250....cutler kai heath and branch all weigh around there or above...what a rookie....ruining the division? the 202's took off cuz of henry and english.....i just think its retarded that people argue he shudnt be in the divsion he's ruining the class...he makes the weigh-in doesn't he?...awww he's 215 on stage...cry me a river haters

Comment

• If they really want to be serious, why not have something like a 222 class also???? That way a Ronnie Rockel, or Seth Feroce or the guys in between who get overlooked by the mass monsters, but who can never get down to 202 and never win the O currently, have a shot. Whats wrong with three classes for the O?

Comment

• what about a tall class ...all u see is shorter guys up there....6'0 and above

Comment

• Comment

• guys there are many aspects of bodybuilding.. but it is BODYBUILDING.. it is about muscle.. conditioning, separation , yes.. but muscle.. to say that eduardo or henry should beat english because they "flow" better is too also say that english should beat them because he has more muscle.. after all muscle does count too.. and trust me, when judging that extreme amount of conditioned mass does "wow" you like it wows the fans.. they are only human..

as for the old tired argument that the fans want "pleasing" physiques back.. the ifbb awards what puts asses in the seats.. it awards what brings in the tickets sales and expo purchases.. and that is mass and freaks.. yes, they want them to have good lines and flow a bit but, listen to the crowd when branch comes out.. when ruhl comes out.. when jay comes out.. they go nuts.. they want the "cartoonish" guys in the line up.. trust me, i have been told this numerous times.. and by those who are involved.. so to say the fans "dont want them" is absolutely silly.. YOU may not want them.. but you might not be buying tickets either..

Comment

• Originally posted by brett217 View Post
                                why paco bautista is 5'6 250....cutler kai heath and branch all weigh around there or above...what a rookie....ruining the division? the 202's took off cuz of henry and english.....i just think its retarded that people argue he shudnt be in the divsion he's ruining the class...he makes the weigh-in doesn't he?...awww he's 215 on stage...cry me a river haters
                                lol at your only arguement being that he makes weight. i dont give a shit re-read all my posts rookie. and lol @ at you calling someone a hater for giving their opinion. youre a moron

Comment

Working...
                                X