Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

202 Showdown Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Seth Feroce & Per Bernal's Photos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tallmsl View Post
    If they really want to be serious, why not have something like a 222 class also???? That way a Ronnie Rockel, or Seth Feroce or the guys in between who get overlooked by the mass monsters, but who can never get down to 202 and never win the O currently, have a shot. Whats wrong with three classes for the O?
    i agree the 202 cutoff just isnt enough to allow progress. i think it should be a short and tall class like the days of old. way i see it english is scared of the open so he goes to a smaller division where he knows hes safe. a class that in my opinion was made for the REAL small guys, not a guy who weighs a sold 250-260 in the offseason. more along the lines of someone like stan mcquay or deryl gee. i better stop voicing my opinion though cuz ill be considered a hater

Comment

• Sick pics!

Comment

• This is bullcrap...the stupid judges screwed up another decision... Kevin English is a great BB but he has no cuts and he is weak from the back... David Henry shoud've won this...and Kevin 2nd or 3rd once again the stupid IFBB judges screw up the sport...they are the reason why the physiques are going downhill because they reward a BB for just being big and looking like sh**t...if just being a mass monster was the criteria then Markus Ruhl Greg Kovacs Paco Batista shoud've all been the Mr. O.......just bulls**T...Stupid ass judges...and they technically guide the sport cause they ultimately make the decisions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Suwoopgang View Post
          This is bullcrap...the stupid judges screwed up another decision... Kevin English is a great BB but he has no cuts and he is weak from the back... David Henry shoud've won this...and Kevin 2nd or 3rd once again the stupid IFBB judges screw up the sport...they are the reason why the physiques are going downhill because they reward a BB for just being big and looking like sh**t...if just being a mass monster was the criteria then Markus Ruhl Greg Kovacs Paco Batista shoud've all been the Mr. O.......just bulls**T...Stupid ass judges...and they technically guide the sport cause they ultimately make the decisions...
          I agree and Kevin should've got 5th or 6th because he was the least cut out of the top 6
          Sponsored by Iron Disciples, Labrada Nutrition Representative

Comment

• Man, the 202 were all in sick shape. This looked actually better than the main Olympia. Shame they got no reward...

Congrats to Josey Raymond. He made the biggest transformation. I don't really like his physique normaly but this time he was sliced with good proportions.

Correa was the perfect physique this year again, but the judges continue to reward size at all cost it seems...

David Henry was also a beast. Had he genetically more quad sweep he would be unbeatable.

Kevin English was huge, but I don't like how his physique flow. He had weird skin and vascularity too, don't know if he takes something that causes that...

Comment

• 1. David Henry
              2. Eduardo Correa
              3. Jose Raymond
              4. Anybody but Kevin English

How did black frankenstein win again?
              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Correa should have been second. He looked incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by gman2
                  another b.s. decision by 202 judges,henry won that show hands down.
                  Have you shortened your name from GMan52 to 2 since you got banned?
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• A PM just informed me that there was prize money for 2nd-5th places in the 202.

If that's true, WHY was it that onlyn Kevin was announced as receiving money and given a check on stage? Why were the other top 5 guys not awarded their prizes like EVERY other top 5-6 that weekend, the Mr. O, Ms. O, Figure, Fitness, and Bikini O???

I was also told the top 5 were given a choice between either doing their posing routines or doing the top 5 comparisons and 'voted' for the comparisons. Really? Why did they have to make that choice? The top 5 202-pound bodybuilders in the world have to be rushed lest they take up too much time??
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Have you shortened your name from GMan52 to 2 since you got banned?
                      If you're going to come back under a gimmick, at least make it sound different from the name you got banned with before!

Comment

If you're going to come back under a gimmick, at least make it sound different from the name you got banned with before!
                        Lol!!
                        Sponsored by Iron Disciples, Labrada Nutrition Representative

Comment

A PM just informed me that there was prize money for 2nd-5th places in the 202.

If that's true, WHY was it that onlyn Kevin was announced as receiving money and given a check on stage? Why were the other top 5 guys not awarded their prizes like EVERY other top 5-6 that weekend, the Mr. O, Ms. O, Figure, Fitness, and Bikini O???

I was also told the top 5 were given a choice between either doing their posing routines or doing the top 5 comparisons and 'voted' for the comparisons. Really? Why did they have to make that choice? The top 5 202-pound bodybuilders in the world have to be rushed lest they take up too much time??
                          One of the 202 guys told me the exact same thing over the weekend...that they had to vote between madatories or posing.

Comment

• And apparently they were only informed about the additional prize money today. Perhaps some extra funds were freed up because people were outraged?

Comment

• i heard the same scuttlebutt. its a real shame that there is such differences in pay between the 202 and open, hopefully one day there will be comparable pay. i'm glad to see that the top five received prize money. its sad to see them treated as the bastard children of the olympia.
                              Prime Nutrition NorthEast USA Region @Big_Papa_Prime And @Bazookajoe35

Comment

Working...
                              X