Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bob Chic put the "whammy" on Kai Greene?!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Bob Chic put the "whammy" on Kai Greene?!?!?

    It seems that Bob spent a lot of time trying to get under kai's skin at the press conference, And also when Kai has made radio appearances on bodybuilding weekly, it's evident that Bob is irratated by the way Kai avoids direct questions when asked,maybe Bob found a way to get under Kai's skin and throw his game plan off??? It's not far fetched since Kai really believes in that whole "mind and body" stuff. Kai probably had an amazing physique on Wednesday, but after Bob got ahold of him he looked kind've out of it, someone on a previous thread actually said it looked like Kai was crying!!! Even during the mandatories he didn't have that same Kai flare when transitioning into the next pose.....thoughts???

  • #2
    IMO, Bob's ribbing only made Kai less willing to say ANYTHING at the press conference. If things like that could throw Kai off he never would have made it to the Olympia stage twice, no matter what you think about how he did last night.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

    Comment


    • #3
      Kais conditioning had nothing to do with Bob and everything to do with playing the size game. When Dex won 2 years ago it was like a warning shot that from then on you can be big, but you better bring conditioning with it. Last year Jay adjusted, along with Branch. This year more of the competitors realized size alone wouldn't help them. Kai and Oscar got too much into the size game IMO, posting and tweeting how much he weighed all the time. He knows now he needs to drop at least 20 lbs to be a true contender.But....if Phil comes in tonight like he did yesterday,he may have a long wait to climb that mountain.

      Bob is also a Weider guy, and may have known Kai was off after getting a good deal to represent Flex etc...
      “War is peace.
      Freedom is slavery.
      Ignorance is strength.”
      ― George Orwell

      Comment


      • #4
        BOB IS A DICK I CANT STAND THAT CLOWN

        Comment


        • #5
          im gonna go ahead and say Bob had less than zero effect on what kai brought to the stage .. but thats just my opinion

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            BOB IS A DICK I CANT STAND THAT CLOWN
            yea when the owner of bodybuilding.com goes up there and bob says "whos this fine lady" the owner say my wife and bob was already going in for the kiss...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Celt View Post
              Kais conditioning had nothing to do with Bob and everything to do with playing the size game. When Dex won 2 years ago it was like a warning shot that from then on you can be big, but you better bring conditioning with it. Last year Jay adjusted, along with Branch. This year more of the competitors realized size alone wouldn't help them. Kai and Oscar got too much into the size game IMO, posting and tweeting how much he weighed all the time. He knows now he needs to drop at least 20 lbs to be a true contender.But....if Phil comes in tonight like he did yesterday,he may have a long wait to climb that mountain.

              Bob is also a Weider guy, and may have known Kai was off after getting a good deal to represent Flex etc...
              But the irony is that they didn't do as well as they had hoped at last year's O because they were playing the "downsize" game, trying to match Dexter's style.
              Check out my redesigned video samples page!
              http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

              Comment


              • #8
                Kai Greene has a GH belly reminiscent of Paul Dillet. And all the other guys have a tight waist. He couldn't even hold it in while relaxing on stage. Dude's garbage this year. It's simply a matter of not looking good when compared to other guys. By himself he may look awesome, but like they keep saying, EVERYONE brought their A-game this year and that makes Kai look even worse.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by iliftpesos View Post
                  im gonna go ahead and say Bob had less than zero effect on what kai brought to the stage .. but thats just my opinion
                  Haha....I'm going to second, third and fourth that. Fuck...so Bob put some pressure on the athletes. Make things interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    should of just done what worked at the arnold
                    Those who persist prevail

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So blaming cicherello is what we've come to? Jesus....
                      Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 916213lb View Post
                        It seems that Bob spent a lot of time trying to get under kai's skin at the press conference, And also when Kai has made radio appearances on bodybuilding weekly, it's evident that Bob is irratated by the way Kai avoids direct questions when asked,maybe Bob found a way to get under Kai's skin and throw his game plan off??? It's not far fetched since Kai really believes in that whole "mind and body" stuff. Kai probably had an amazing physique on Wednesday, but after Bob got ahold of him he looked kind've out of it, someone on a previous thread actually said it looked like Kai was crying!!! Even during the mandatories he didn't have that same Kai flare when transitioning into the next pose.....thoughts???
                        Probably due to the fact that he knew he didn't look real good.
                        Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ITS NOT BOBS FAULT AT ALL. THIS IA ALL KAIS FUCK UP NOT BOB BUT BOB STILL IS A DICK

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So Bobs comments and Bobs putting Kai on the spot caused his stomach to expand to that of a woman due in a couple of weeks?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah, this is all Bob's fault and he should be thrown to the lions. You need to end your one-way love affair with Kai Greene.
                              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X