Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bob Chic put the "whammy" on Kai Greene?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a Kai by any means, it seems that everytime a bodybuilder comes in flat they blame something, I figured I'd give Kai a topic before he makes up an excuse, lol! N E way, I have Phil winning...

Comment

I don't really care for Kai, he seems nice though. But Bob seems like such a pompous douchebag. Kinda like HHH.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        BOB IS A DICK I CANT STAND THAT CLOWN
        YOU N ME BOTH BROTHER..HE COULDNT SELL ME A USED BICYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by CantStop View Post
          yea when the owner of bodybuilding.com goes up there and bob says "whos this fine lady" the owner say my wife and bob was already going in for the kiss...
          a real "Class Act"....shows his brilliance!

Comment

Bob probably raised Kai's cortosol levels.

Yeah, that's what happend.
            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
              I don't really care for Kai, he seems nice though. But Bob seems like such a pompous douchebag. Kinda like HHH.
              YEP

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                But the irony is that they didn't do as well as they had hoped at last year's O because they were playing the "downsize" game, trying to match Dexter's style.
                Jeez Mike, he finished 4th. If he could have added size with conditioning it would have been great, the 3 above him last year were shredded. He just needs to find that happy balance, how much bigger is he ty vs ly?
                “War is peace.
                Freedom is slavery.
                Ignorance is strength.”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                  Jeez Mike, he finished 4th. If he could have added size with conditioning it would have been great, the 3 above him last year were shredded. He just needs to find that happy balance, how much bigger is he ty vs ly?
                  I agree with you. K and O saw 4th as a failure. I didn't.
                  Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                  http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Unfortunately, it looked like tha whammy got put on Kai far before Wednesday. He's got some soul searching to do. If not for the sake of being a top tier pro, for the sake of his health and longevity. All of that can't be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                      I agree with you. K and O saw 4th as a failure. I didn't.
                      I would have thought with the mindset he likes to keep, he would have seen that as a positive experience and look to build off it. Is he just putting too much pressure on himself to succeed?
                      “War is peace.
                      Freedom is slavery.
                      Ignorance is strength.”
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                        I would have thought with the mindset he likes to keep, he would have seen that as a positive experience and look to build off it. Is he just putting too much pressure on himself to succeed?
                        ^^^^ This. He might feel an obligaton to earn his keep in regards to his flex and supplement contract, being that he let it be known that he wasnt doing too well with his finances early on in his career.

Comment

Bob is a cunt. I hope Dennis James does take his job as mc next year
                          http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

Kai sounded like a normal person at the press conference taking 20 seconds to answer a question and not making me fall asleep with a 30 minute off topic presentation
                            Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              BOB IS A DICK I CANT STAND THAT CLOWN
                              Disagree! Bob was trying to have some fun and get Kai to make some statements relevent to the actual contest and his prep.
                              Instead, Kai being a space cadet, rambles on and on about some philosophy or says one word answers.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
                                Bob is a cunt. I hope Dennis James does take his job as mc next year
                                Dennis James over Bob Chic as MC? wtf? I can't even give a comment that is sooooooo far off the mark.
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                                X