No announcement yet.

Olympia Webcast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.... why the hell would someone change the title to my thread?

i'm glad this is helping people. it seems like a lot of people's computers aren't working. the iphone seems to work consistantly.

Comment

It's constantly sticking and glitching i'm fuckin losin it

Comment

thanks for the vlc link, Igot it to work
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Originally posted by NixLifter View Post
          ok.... why the hell would someone change the title to my thread?

i'm glad this is helping people. it seems like a lot of people's computers aren't working. the iphone seems to work consistantly.
          No idea why someone did that bro....
          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
            No idea why someone did that bro....
            i don't really care. just kinda annoying when people go around and start changing stuff. i couldn't even find my own damn post to help people. moderators... (shaking head...)

Comment

Originally posted by NixLifter View Post
              i don't really care. just kinda annoying when people go around and start changing stuff. i couldn't even find my own damn post to help people. moderators... (shaking head...)
              I agree. Biggest night of the year and shit should be left alone....I can't even go in and change it back bro because i have no idea where it all is.

I'll try looking into it later and see if i can fix any of it up....
              Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

I agree. Biggest night of the year and shit should be left alone....I can't even go in and change it back bro because i have no idea where it all is.

hey buddy no problem. it willl be over within a few hours lol. thanks for the help though, i appreciate it. These people seems to have a lot worse problems than the title of this! i hope everyone gets to see the finals...

Comment

HAHAHA!!!!! I can't find the thread either.
                  PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Closing all the other windows besides the webcast helps it run smoother also

Comment

hey nix, thanx for the help yesterday.
                      I was able to watch the webcast later on, first it didnt work because of the space after the link, figured it out from another post.
                      thanx again and props to you

champ

Comment

Working...
                      X