Olympia Webcast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia Webcast!!!

Go ahead and go with the wife out to eat or whatever she is wanting you to do because the BB.com webcast can stream directly to your phone! I figured it out last night when I accidentally touched the link on my phone. Anytime I had to go get on the pot or go eat, I just took my phone and left the computer behind. I wasn't even connected to my wifi and it worked beautifully.

It actually looks better from the iPad and iPhone than on my computer, so you may want to try that... gotta love technology!!!!

Anyways, just thought that was cool...

N

click here from your phone
    http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2010olympia/

Comment

yep, watched it on my iPhone last night

Comment

it didn't work on my myTouch
        Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Comment

did you try it last night or today? if today, it won't work until the finals start which has still almost 2 hours left

Comment

Originally posted by NixLifter View Post
            did you try it last night or today? if today, it won't work until the finals start which has still almost 2 hours left
            I tried last night, thought it might be better than my internet connection which froze every 10 seconds but it said that I couldn't load the video.
            Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Comment

i didn't actually try it on a touch... only iphone and ipad. maybe someone here has tried it. then again, it could have just been your connection. i've read a lot of people were also having problems and i had my computer going all night without one freeze during the mens prejudging. hopefully they will fix those glitches by tonight. you would think they would have it down by now since they have been doing a webcast for 3-4 years now... i'm not complianing though... better than nothing!

Comment

When's the O start so I ca give it a shot? Right now it
                says cannot find video.
                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

^ 50 minutes. Does it not have the count down on your screen?
                  PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Nope. When I click the link from my iPhone it opens up a new window as QuickTime player, begins to try to load and then an error message pops up saying unable to find file.

Comment

Well that's your phone then. Under 45 minutes now.
                      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

your phone doesn't show the countdown. it will give you an error when you try right now. you will just have to wait until the webcast starts in 28 minutes

Comment

Yeah it's working now. Justa alot of commericalish/sponsor stuff on right now.

Comment

live link not working! wtf!

is anybodys live link not working on bbing,com? mine sure isn't wtf!

Comment

Mine is
                              My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Working...
                              X