Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD Forum Members at the Olympia Give Their Predictions! w/Adina, YukonC, MsGuns, Giles & Juicy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD Forum Members at the Olympia Give Their Predictions! w/Adina, YukonC, MsGuns, Giles & Juicy!

nice one giles
    STRONG MIND STRONG BODY

Comment

Being asked to participate in this vid was the awesome!

Thanks Robbie!
      All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

Nice job guys.
        Question though. FitAdina and Shawn mentioned the new site a few times. Said it'll be cool when you learn about the new "features".
        I'm a pretty simple guy, post, maybe start a thread, watch a vid, that's about it. What "new features" are they talking about exactly??

Comment

My my Shawn ur looking sooooooo GQ in ur suit, absolutely yummy and Giles, hubba hubba that accent is so delicious loves dem ears Yukon looking huge my friend and what a sexy voice . Adina, ummm what can I say but didnt hear a word ya said ur boobs were too much of a distraction...sorry

Comment

Great Job By Yukon,Big Bastard, Adina,Juicy and Giles and Ms Guns! MD treats the forum people great and thats why MD Rules!

Comment

Originally posted by tjoe View Post
              Nice job guys.
              Question though. FitAdina and Shawn mentioned the new site a few times. Said it'll be cool when you learn about the new "features".
              I'm a pretty simple guy, post, maybe start a thread, watch a vid, that's about it. What "new features" are they talking about exactly??
              Well, for what Shawn and I do, maybe it's more exciting to us! We're trying to get the contest results up, with pictures, as fast as possible. There are things we can do with the new set-up that we just couldn't do before.

It's faster, smoother, and has less steps to getting the information out there.

Comment

Yukon you look thick, you just have to bring up your arms from what i can see from all your pics.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

That was fun...
                  It was GREAT to see FitAdina, Robbie and Shawn again.
                  It was even better meeting Giles from across the pond, Juicy and her hubby and Yukon and his gurl.
                  I think on Sunday I will have caught up on my sleep...
                  JOIN my health transformation challenge
                  www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Hey, and ALSO from "Across the pond" was this chap too!!!!

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                      My my Shawn ur looking sooooooo GQ in ur suit, absolutely yummy and Giles, hubba hubba that accent is so delicious loves dem ears Yukon looking huge my friend and what a sexy voice . Adina, ummm what can I say but didnt hear a word ya said ur boobs were too much of a distraction...sorry
                      Aww shucks...Fanx Lil Mama...

Comment

Great Interviews!

Reminder though, if your going to conduct an intrewview, its best to spit out the gum prior. Its very distracting.
                        Shawn Ray ALWAYS LOOKS AND ACTS PROFESSIONAL, I think more MD reps and athletes Need to Dress up in a suit or at least a button down and slacks.
                        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
                          Great Interviews!

Reminder though, if your going to conduct an intrewview, its best to spit out the gum prior. Its very distracting.
                          Shawn Ray ALWAYS LOOKS AND ACTS PROFESSIONAL, I think more MD reps and athletes Need to Dress up in a suit or at least a button down and slacks.
                          I very rarely chew gum but seeing as my mouth was bone dry from the boozing the night before I had a piece...

And we were literally called down from our rooms for this like 20 minutes before that was filmed...

I agree with you about Shawn, he always looks smart...I sometimes turn up to shows in UK in a suit or a suit jacket...I think a professional image is very important I'm with you on that Paradox mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            I very rarely chew gum but seeing as my mouth was bone dry from the boozing the night before I had a piece...

And we were literally called down from our rooms for this like 20 minutes before that was filmed...

I agree with you about Shawn, he always looks smart...I sometimes turn up to shows in UK in a suit or a suit jacket...I think a professional image is very important I'm with you on that Paradox mate...
                            No, I enjoyed your responses, they were to the point and held truth. I think it was the up the person holding the Camera's or Shawn to ask that you take out your gum. Because psychologically the viewer how is seeing this will think less of you automatically. you could be a genius in quantum physics but if you look and act unprofessional than any authenticity you have will go down the drain.

I was talking to someone to had attended the show, and spoke to a Pro after wards and said that he was pissed about the fact that fans and gurus were saying The particular comment " I'd like to see him drier, bigger etc, etc." He said that it he would have felt better heaing, " to comepete against these competitors today, hes got to come in drier or bigger.
                            You ever notice how shawn ray makes comments? He never really directly says " I'd like to see him" He says " For him to be competitive today" , I didnt get it at first as to why the pro was pissed about but I latter gave it some though and said ahhh ok.

Looking professional, will get always set you up for sucess in my book. Especially at a show like this. I know people want to be comfortable, as fans, who cares, but if your a pro, or Employee Having patches, tags etc that are placed on your jacket, looks incredibly professional.
                            I'm not sure how other companies present them selfs at these shows, but if MD athletes and Employee were to dress in a Professional manor, it would automatically further seperate MD from the rest.

Either way, keep up the good work and interviews.
                            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

And really...he was right. I gave him NO time to prepare! I know it was less than an hour, and I know he had other stuff to do.

I just couldn't see doing the video without Giles!

But he was a really good sport about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X