Phil Heath for the win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath for the win

I Think has the overall best package (All Poses).
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

He clearly was the best man onstage tonight. Too bad the judges messed up. Congrats to Phil for bringing a "winning" package. AND SHAME ON THE JUDGES!

Comment

If his legs matched cutler's you'd be right

Comment

phil's legs are rounder, fuller and just a massive as jays^^

Comment

Originally posted by felix83 View Post
          phil's legs are rounder, fuller and just a massive as jays^^
          Lmao you are blind

Comment

Phil was the clear winner. But since when does that mean anything in the IFBB.

Comment

Phil was the best man on stage, for sure. I`m still disappointed that he sacrificed his insane ASC conditioning because of a few extra pounds. His midsection is also getting worse and worse everytime he competes. I actually think this years Olympia was a bit of a disappointment, condition wise at least.

Comment

By himself Phil looked amazing, next to Jay he was outsized....size is obviously what the judges were looking for
                Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Originally posted by lucas2 View Post
                  By himself Phil looked amazing, next to Jay he was outsized....size is obviously what the judges were looking for
                  ^x1
                  They just can't get over missin' Big Ron!

Comment

Are you guys blind? Jay looked freakin awesome!!! Phil looked great but I think you guys just wanted to see a new face in there.

Comment

Phil Heath 2010 Mr O ..

Comment

Phil is a good bb but i really didnt like the way he acted as he already won the show..look at the Shawns interview with Hany..at the back Phil with his family clearly celebrating his ''win'' and then when he was doing his posing routine he started shouting lines from the song ''you are looking at the winner,winner,winner''..and we know too damn well that ''the show isnt over untill Kai Greene sings''..i mean its good to be confident but son you havent done nothing yet in bb to act like that so keep your head down a bit next time
                        Originally posted by villan
                        i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Looks like shit

86539.jpg 86567.jpg

Comment

Jay and Phil are Ronnie and Flex the year Ronnie won his 1st Olympia. I agree Phil looked incredible and did "Bring it"......BUT Jay looked just as incredible and brought the same type quality. Symmetry wise, Phil killed him, BUT he still was out muscled. The few pounds he added to a slight percentage of his conditioning away. Him thinking/feeling like he already won the show is how he is supposed to act/feel! NOBODY trains for 2nd place, so the confidence of feeling, believing, and thinking you've won is definitely understandable. The Mr. Olympia is the superbowl of our sport and winning it is a dream that many would love to fufill!
                            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Jay did look good, don't get me wrong. I just think Phils overall package flows better and has better symmetry than Jay. Phils smaller waist makes up for slightly smaller quads and not as wide of a rear lat spread.
                              I hated to see Rolly, Kai, X-Man and Victor somewhat soft. Still, much respect to all of you who competed. And to Mr ConsistantDexter Jackson, Congrats for placing top 5!
                              Next years O should be pretty interesting...
                              WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X