Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PBW Championships - Contest Info (Tampa Pro - July 17th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Your hands would be shaking so much you'd drop the applicator!

Who needs an applicator
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      Who needs an applicator
      Officially, you have redeemed yourself from the yoga snafu.

Comment

^^^Got my man card back
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Any MD Members attending the PBW Championships?
          i'll be there..

Comment

ATTENTION ATHLETES, FANS, VENDORS & MEDIA OF THE IFBB PBW & TG EXTRAVAGANZA PRO-AM TAMPA WEEKEND!

VERY IMPORTANT! The Granf Hyatt of Tampa Bay will be completely sold out for Satuday, July 17th. This is not a sales ploy of any kind but the simple fact from our host hotel. DO NOT MISS OUT on the convenience of the hotel's ammenities, our free airport shuttle, free motor coach transportation, our festive schedule and close proximity to Whiskey Joe's, our contest after-party. Our Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships discount DEADLINE of July 1st will be strictly enforced. Go online to www.pbwproshow.com under the hotel page and make your reservations now.

Email from the Grand Hyatt:
            However, we can't extend the cut-off because of how tight we are that week. Any reservations after that day will be on a case by case situation which you can go through me with However since we are going to sell out the night of the 17th we should really get the word out to get those reservations in. Could you send an e-mail blast or post something on the website so we don't run into many problems? I just want to make sure the athletes are aware so we don't have many issues

THANK YOU FOR THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT THIS YEAR.
            Tim Gardner
            The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

I'll be there... looking forward to it.

Comment

Since it's sold out, can we crash on your couch?

Do you have a windscreen TV and a coffee maker? And I like those fluffy pillows!

Originally posted by TG FLEX View Post
                ATTENTION ATHLETES, FANS, VENDORS & MEDIA OF THE IFBB PBW & TG EXTRAVAGANZA PRO-AM TAMPA WEEKEND!

VERY IMPORTANT! The Granf Hyatt of Tampa Bay will be completely sold out for Satuday, July 17th. This is not a sales ploy of any kind but the simple fact from our host hotel. DO NOT MISS OUT on the convenience of the hotel's ammenities, our free airport shuttle, free motor coach transportation, our festive schedule and close proximity to Whiskey Joe's, our contest after-party. Our Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships discount DEADLINE of July 1st will be strictly enforced. Go online to www.pbwproshow.com under the hotel page and make your reservations now.

Email from the Grand Hyatt:
                However, we can't extend the cut-off because of how tight we are that week. Any reservations after that day will be on a case by case situation which you can go through me with However since we are going to sell out the night of the 17th we should really get the word out to get those reservations in. Could you send an e-mail blast or post something on the website so we don't run into many problems? I just want to make sure the athletes are aware so we don't have many issues

THANK YOU FOR THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT THIS YEAR.
                Tim Gardner
                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Since it's sold out, can we crash on your couch?

Do you have a windscreen TV and a coffee maker? And I like those fluffy pillows!
                  Mike,

You may not want to be around the Gardner household at contest time. We will put you to work because I have everyone HUMPIN' it from a week out. We put on quite the production, the Gardner Family.
                  The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

Nice promo

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    Here is a Bad Ass Video "Promo" for the Contest, of course at the time there were several athletes that had "Verbally" commited to the show that got injured or sick and will have to watch but Jay Hammott at BODTV hooked up this Promo!
                    Click here to Enjoy:

http://vimeo.com/11753537
                    Hey Shawn,
                    That was nice promo for next month's IFBB Tampa Pro Show. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

IFBBPro B

Originally posted by TG FLEX View Post
                      The IFBB athletes list for the Complete Genetic Defiance's IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships will be growing quickly in the next few weeks as many of our top tier pros will mysteriously appear on it. Open bodybuilding men, women, 202 lb men and our new bikini girls will all be vying for an Olympia qualification at our prestigous IFBB/NPC Pro-Am gala Tampa Weekend on July 16 -17. What a treat for our amateur NPC athletes who are competing in the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza to be backstage with the IFBB Pros.

All fans, media, competitors and officials will not have to rent a vehicle in Tampa. The airport shuttle to the host hotel, Grand Hyatt of Tampa Bay and the motor coaches to and from the Straz Center will be on me.

The Grand Hyatt of Tampa Bay will be a hot spot for our industry's fans for the entire weekend. Legends & heores such as Lee Haney, Rich Gaspari, Shawn Ray, Dexter Jackson along with many others will be visible and don't miss our popular "Meet the IFBB Pros" media conference on Friday afternoon.

Post contest After-Party @ Whiskey Joe's, 1/4 mile from the Grand Hyatt, until 3 AM.

Keep updated on www.pbwproshow.com for our detailed schedule, updated competitor list and much more.

Thanks for all of the support, MD!
                      Sounds like its going to be an awsome weekend. I'll try to attend.

Comment

Any MD Members attending the PBW Championships?
                        Yep...will be there on Saturday morning.

Comment

Its looking good for me too.....will find out for sure on Tuesday
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I get in Thursday eve!

Good luck Tim!
                            SR

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                              I get in Thursday eve!

Good luck Tim!
                              SR
                              You always get in late!
                              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

You always get in late!
                                You mean, "I'm Tardy for the Party?"

Comment

Working...
                                X