IFBB Pro Tracy Mason Trains Legs for the 2010 PBW Tampa Pro **VIDEO**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelby.Starnes View Post
    I've had the pleasure of hanging out with Tracy and her husband Eric a few times over the last handful of months and I'm very impressed with both of them, not just as bodybuilders but as real people and friends. In a sport filled with egomaniacs and idiots, these two are definitely a breath of fresh air.

Kick ass in Tampa, Tracy
    Tracy and Eric are both awesome people! They're very well known and respected in Wisconsin and do a ton for the sport. Each year they do a fantastic job of helping lots of competitors get ready for the local shows and the Mr.Wisconsin.

Eric is one of those guys that shows up and usually smokes everyone but is still super cool. Tracy is always helping out whoever needs it, which says alot when there are times that they are all competing against her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcat22 View Post
      I would like to thank Mike and Anita for the great oppurtunity!! It was nice to meet, talk and work with both of you!! You both made the whole experience that much better!!

Also thank you to all who have made positive comments. I REALLY REALLY appreciate the support!

Finally, to those that have chosen to be negative THANK YOU as well for taking the time from your day to watch the video. I am however, sorry I did not live up to your expectations. In saying that, now that you have made you opinions known, PLEASE refrain from commenting further on this thread as it is obvious by your second reply 4 plus hours after your initial post that you are only here to be a JERK

Tracy Mason
      CLASSY LADY
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        Crystal ball says infraction is coming your way soon.

for what, telling the truth?

Comment

Wow!! Thanks again guys for all the support and kind comments. I have met a talked with most of you and return the same sentiments!!

Thanks again

Tracy

Comment

Props to MD & Tracy on the video
            Tracy also does a regular audio show interviewing other athletes. Tune in at www.TracyMason.com. Most recent guests in separate shows include Debbie Bramwell, Brandon Pack and Debi Laszewski And I think she has some more of gals that she will share the stage with at the Tampa Pro coming up as her guest over the next week

Comment

Could this person get any harder? Holy Crap!

All the best Tracy!

The ass who said she was unattractive? *L* Another internet douche F**k who has no pic, no name, and no life.
              Last edited by lil mama; July 2nd, 2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Ripped already... best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by fcbb View Post
                  Could this bitch get any harder? Holy Crap!

All the best Tracy!

The ass who said she was unattractive? *L* Another internet douche F**k who has no pic, no name, and no life.
                  Bitch!! LOL

Thanks D I really appreciate the support!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcat22 View Post
                    Bitch!! LOL

Thanks D I really appreciate the support!!

HAHAHA, I was thinking of editing the "bitch" part, but that's just D!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                      HAHAHA, I was thinking of editing the "bitch" part, but that's just D!
                      Yes, his choice of vocabulary is very unique as is yours at times!! Must be a Wisconsin thang!!!!

Comment

Tracy, Good luck in Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
                          YAY TRACY!!!! Good Luck Woman!!!

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by amy sibcy View Post
                            Tracy, Good luck in Tampa.
                            Thank you Amy!

Comment

Nice video! Best of luck, go for it, Tracy!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                                Tracy and Eric are both awesome people! They're very well known and respected in Wisconsin and do a ton for the sport. Each year they do a fantastic job of helping lots of competitors get ready for the local shows and the Mr.Wisconsin.

Eric is one of those guys that shows up and usually smokes everyone but is still super cool. Tracy is always helping out whoever needs it, which says alot when there are times that they are all competing against her husband.

Eric and tracy are two of the best people i know...they helped me and my wife prepare for our first shows, even with their full-time work schedule, kids, family and own body building careers. They are great for the sport and great friends. I wish tracy all the best luck, she has worked so hard and deserves all kinds of credit and recognition in this sport...i know she will kick som ass in her first pro show.

Comment

Working...
                                X