IFBB Pro Tracy Mason Trains Legs for the 2010 PBW Tampa Pro **VIDEO**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sboomer13 View Post
    Eric and tracy are two of the best people i know...they helped me and my wife prepare for our first shows, even with their full-time work schedule, kids, family and own body building careers. They are great for the sport and great friends. I wish tracy all the best luck, she has worked so hard and deserves all kinds of credit and recognition in this sport...i know she will kick som ass in her first pro show.
    Agreed! I'm not much of a fan of women's bodybuilding in general, but I am a fan of Tracy, so I hope she kicks some ass!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcat22 View Post
      Yes, his choice of vocabulary is very unique as is yours at times!! Must be a Wisconsin thang!!!!

Could be!

Comment

HELL YEAH Go Tracy!!! Man do I miss training up there with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Click for Link to Video

Four weeks out from the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Tampa Pro Tracy Mason worked her legs in preparation for her pro debut. Having won her pro card at the masters, this ball of fire looks great at a modest 40+ years old. Because of her schedule and difference in the amount of weight her husband uses, Tracy has partnered with another guy to push each other in preparation for her bodybuilding show.

We had a good time with Tracy because they were as giddy as a kid on Christmas what with all the size and equipment at Quads Gym. Coming from an old brick and mortar 2,000 sq ft train station, all they are used to is one AC Window Unit and dumbbells and a few machines. Here in Chicago they had access to two floors of over 40,000 sq ft of gym equipment.

We wish Tracy the best of luck at her first pro show and hopefully her pro debut will be as fun as when she turned pro the year before.

Hey Mike, you could at least show Tracy's legs in the promo photo since the video is about training legs! Tracy, since Mike didn't post one, here's a photo from last years Masters Nationals that shows your legs.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by socalphotog View Post
            Hey Mike, you could at least show Tracy's legs in the promo photo since the video is about training legs! Tracy, since Mike didn't post one, here's a photo from last years Masters Nationals that shows your legs.
            Thanx for covering for me!
            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Working...
            X