Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tricky Jackson Three Weeks out from 2010 Tampa Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tricky Jackson Three Weeks out from 2010 Tampa Pro



    IFBB Pro Tricky Jackson is in the house representing MHP and calling out Jose "Little Abs" Raymond and "Little Legs" Shabazz. In other words, - Tricky aint be messin' around and put the word out he's training to kick ass in the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Tampa Pro.

    At about 4% bodyfat and 30 inch small waist Tricky is still strong and determined to make a proper showing this year!

    Read more...

    Visit MD's TV Section for all MD Videos: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

  • #2
    Here's the vid

    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

    Comment


    • #3
      Im sorry but he looks small, and nothing compared to Jose Raymond.
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

      Comment


      • #4
        backwoods
        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

        Comment


        • #5
          "yyy aa clink, yyy aa clink, yy aa clink, yy aaa clink" sounds of the future mr olympia
          but jokes aside i also think he is smaller than the other guys so mind games wont help

          Comment


          • #6
            Jose will kick that ass. Sorry Tricky, your illusions shows that you are no magician.

            Comment


            • #7
              I like Tricky's attitude.
              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

              Comment


              • #8
                He's a funny dude! I have been good friends with Tricky for over 12 years now and he is one of the best out there,no doubt. His strengths have never been overwhelming size but great lines, conditioning and a stage presence that is second to none. That being said, I am heading to Tampa with the mindset of beating his ass and whoever else is there. Anything less than a win for me will be a serious dissapointment. I have the absolute utmost respect for all the guys competing and it will be a battle for sure but i am in a must win situation and I cannot settle for anything less.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jose you will win just keep lifting hard, get your rest and meals in and you will be good. TIME TO PUT THE GAME FACE ON
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                    He's a funny dude! I have been good friends with Tricky for over 12 years now and he is one of the best out there,no doubt. His strengths have never been overwhelming size but great lines, conditioning and a stage presence that is second to none. That being said, I am heading to Tampa with the mindset of beating his ass and whoever else is there. Anything less than a win for me will be a serious dissapointment. I have the absolute utmost respect for all the guys competing and it will be a battle for sure but i am in a must win situation and I cannot settle for anything less.
                    Hell yeah Jose. I like your attitude bro!!!
                    www.kylewitherspoon.com
                    http://symbiusmedical.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
                      Im sorry but he looks small, and nothing compared to Jose Raymond.
                      exactly what i was going to say, he looks fucking tiny for an IFBB pro, there are honestly average guys who don't compete in my gym that have bigger upper bodies than Tricky.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                        exactly what i was going to say, he looks fucking tiny for an IFBB pro, there are honestly average guys who don't compete in my gym that have bigger upper bodies than Tricky.
                        ha, took the words out of my mouth. From this video he just looks like any other big guy at the gym. 4% bodyfat? Doubtful. Jose will own him.
                        "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                          ha, took the words out of my mouth. From this video he just looks like any other big guy at the gym. 4% bodyfat? Doubtful. Jose will own him.
                          agreed, i have no problem with a guy bragging and talking smack when he has the goods to back it up with but Tricky looks like an average 175 pound gym rat with 16 inch arms in that clip.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice pro wrestling schtick. Prepare to get your ass handed to you Mr. Tricky.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This reminds me of something Floyd Mayweather once said of himself. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, that as good a boxer as he is, he considers himself a better promoter and businessman. His Ali-like belief that people will pay attention and money to see you get your ass whooped if you talk smack and set yourself up as the bad guy, but they will PAY. MHP is being promoted, The Tampa Pro is being promted, the guys he called out are being promoted, and Tricky Jackson is being promoted and discussed. Genious!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X