Tricky Jackson Three Weeks out from 2010 Tampa Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    He's a funny dude! I have been good friends with Tricky for over 12 years now and he is one of the best out there,no doubt. His strengths have never been overwhelming size but great lines, conditioning and a stage presence that is second to none. That being said, I am heading to Tampa with the mindset of beating his ass and whoever else is there. Anything less than a win for me will be a serious dissapointment. I have the absolute utmost respect for all the guys competing and it will be a battle for sure but i am in a must win situation and I cannot settle for anything less.
    Pretty much assumed he was just playing around. Good luck to all of you.

Is Dave Henry competing?
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

Comment

If you get a chance to meet tricky your in for a treat! this guy loves talking bodybuilding and is just an all around good guy with a wife and kids!Tricky and Jose two reasons to support bodybuilding!

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE View Post
        Pretty much assumed he was just playing around. Good luck to all of you.

Is Dave Henry competing?
        I dont believe David Henry is competing, but stranger things have happened. I will have the honor of stepping on stage with David the following week in Hartford.

Comment

jose is gona wipe that big ol mouth of tricky's of the floor

Comment

Tricky seems like a funny guy, trying to make bb more like a sport where you gotta talk some trash before the fight kinda thing. I doubt he's at all serious but I like the dudes style.

Comment

Tricky is cool! great back and all around great physique. he won europa last year!
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

He has a top tier physique on stage. believe me this guy will talk the talk but will definitely back it up!

kill it Tricky! and bring your "A" game Jose! lol. this is how its sposed to be
                Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                  exactly what i was going to say, he looks fucking tiny for an IFBB pro, there are honestly average guys who don't compete in my gym that have bigger upper bodies than Tricky.
                  Yeah for real if he is 4% bodyfat then i am 6 2 (im not im 5 6 lol). When i hit 6% BF once i was veiny and shredded and he didnt look either.
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Yeah i agree with the mayor, Jose and Tricky are two characters that make bodybuilding interesting!
                    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

what a dick
                      let's go baby oj-oj ))
                      @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Am I the only one who's never seen dumbbells like that before?

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                          agreed, i have no problem with a guy bragging and talking smack when he has the goods to back it up with but Tricky looks like an average 175 pound gym rat with 16 inch arms in that clip.
                          Tricky looks smaller then he is. He is taller than alot of the 202 guys. He weighs about 195 and his arms are bigger than 16 inches. Jose is short and thick as hell, that is why he looks so huge. Jose for the win.

Comment

LOL...what is he using, coffee cans?

30 inch waist at 206? Didn't Arnold have a 30 inch waist at like 235?

Calling out names while repping out...Tricky watches too much Pumping Iron.
                            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                              This reminds me of something Floyd Mayweather once said of himself. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, that as good a boxer as he is, he considers himself a better promoter and businessman. His Ali-like belief that people will pay attention and money to see you get your ass whooped if you talk smack and set yourself up as the bad guy, but they will PAY. MHP is being promoted, The Tampa Pro is being promted, the guys he called out are being promoted, and Tricky Jackson is being promoted and discussed. Genious!

Thx for gettin it blakryno- this vid is all about fun and promotion. Who better to promote the 202 than the 202 athletes. Everyone I mentioned I am really cool with and Jose is my dawg. But at the end of the day we all have to get on stage together and then it is kill or be killed (lol). Let s make it exciting Jose.

Comment

Goodluck to both. I think Tricky should be happy with 2nd in this show.
                                Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Working...
                                X