"Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Clarence De Vis BXT 2007

what do u think about this video???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcwDY5P0JUs

Comment

does he not compete this year?????

Comment

Clarence will definitely be in the mix, as well as Steve Namat and a host of other names. Old school guys coming back Dr. Sean Paul Jankins was awesome in NY, Daryll Stafford was unbelievable back in the day. Frederick Sauvage from the wonder years has an unbelievable upper body and overall shape. Tricky will bring his biggest package to date and I am already better than I was in NY and Im still 2 weeks out. This will be the most exciting 202 to date, since there are no real big names in it ie, Kevin,David, Eduardo. This show is the best of the rest, to see who deserves to be mentioned along side those Big names. Good luck to all! I am bringing it!

Comment

clarence will be there,cool, who do u think jose can be dangerous for u???

i saw pics from clarence 4 weeks ago, he looks so big
              what do u think about his pyshique?
              on this web site u can see pics...
              www.clarencedevis.com

Comment

Respect to Tricky, but Jose is my boy!

Boston Mass in Tampa!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Thanks Ron. Bbice, I think they are all dangerous or they wouldnt be there, this is Pro Bodybuilding! Yes I will say it again if Clarence is in 100 percent condition, which we have not seen yet, he could be tough for anyone, that includes anyone in the top 5 at the Olympia.

Comment

Jose you are giving these guys too much respect be nice after the contest, before the contest you should be ready to fuck these guys up, and no niceties
                    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Good luck to my good friends Tricky and Jose. Both of them are legends and highly respected. Go get um Boys! Hurricane Faildo

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Faildo View Post
                        Good luck to my good friends Tricky and Jose. Both of them are legends and highly respected. Go get um Boys! Hurricane Faildo
                        Thanks for the shout out Chris- we are gonna put on a show for the fans. Still hope to see you on the 202 stage one year for you to are a legend my man.

Comment

New image, I intend to kick some ass, no doubt but you must show respect to all your competitors or you will have your ass handed to you. These guys have been mentors to me since day one. Chris Faildo and Tricky were both there at my first national level contest, both of them took the time to pull me aside and tell me to keep my chin up and stay positive and I will become something some day. I was 22 years old and got destroyed by both of them, but they saw something in me and believed in me and for that they will always have my respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                            New image, I intend to kick some ass, no doubt but you must show respect to all your competitors or you will have your ass handed to you. These guys have been mentors to me since day one. Chris Faildo and Tricky were both there at my first national level contest, both of them took the time to pull me aside and tell me to keep my chin up and stay positive and I will become something some day. I was 22 years old and got destroyed by both of them, but they saw something in me and believed in me and for that they will always have my respect!
                            I do think you and Tricky will be a pretty good match-up among others.

Both are shorter guys who can command the stage with condition alone.

Should be interesting. Good luck to ya both.

Comment

hello jose is clarence ,how are you my friend yes this years the 202 are going to rock on stage i look you pics you have nice body better then europa show

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                                Hey Jose Respect is your middle name,thats why your so poular on these forums! I look foward to this great battle in the 202,but I got Jose for the Victory!

Comment

Working...
                                X