No announcement yet.

Tricky Jackson Three Weeks out from 2010 Tampa Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Dan ,your my man! Clarence good to have you posting here on MD, looking forward to seeing you (kind of) lol. Good luck with the rest of your prep and safe travels. Also I heard it is a good idea to carb up on a large pizza and a gallon of apple juice, give it a try!

Comment

Apple juice? No - try Sprite and watermelon vodka. Delicious, and it definitely calms the nerves. Alcohol is a powerful diuretic!
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Jose, I hope the judges give you your due in tampa. I would love to see Jose and liberatore side by side as champs of the open and 202!!!!

Comment

Jeff Long should also be a force in the Open if he looks as good as he says he does right now.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

hey jose, thank good luck to you 2,humm pizza juice for you carb up,flex lewis end my like burger king end jack daniel,form carb up,you pumped after you look biggest ahahahahah

Comment

To Tricky

Comment

Originally posted by Self_titled View Post

To Tricky

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
                  Im sorry but he looks small, and nothing compared to Jose Raymond.
                  he is one of those guys who def looks bigger in person. ive heard the opposite for the other bodybuilders... but Tricky def' packs some good size for his frame. the dudes calves are sick!
                  physique under construction

Comment

7 days out Tampa Pro

Here I am 7 days out from Tampa Pro 201lbs before carbing up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X