**VIDEO** IFBB Pro Mike Liberatore Two Weeks from Tampa Pro - Shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **VIDEO** IFBB Pro Mike Liberatore Two Weeks from Tampa Pro - Shoulders

Here's Mike Liberatore two weeks out from the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Tampa Pro Show at Quads Gym training Shoulders. This is Mike's second pro show of the year, but he's coming back about 4 to 6lbs bigger and tighter. He's a tank when you stand next to Mike and when he poses everything pops out like there's no tomorrow.

During his workout Mike explains what he means by growing into the contest date. By staying semi lean in between shows, it allows him to gain size and conditioning while dieting into the next competition.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Mike looks outstanding. Hope he nails it and qualifies for the O. Super athlete and person.

Comment

He looks right on track....he should come in nicely, if his conditioning now is any indicator.

Comment

holy shit he looks incredible.

Comment

Good shit

Comment

Mike is a good guy and a big bb fan too!

Comment

He is looking sick, can't get over his arms!

Does anyone know if he is still working with Palumbo? He said this diet he was doing carbs. I wonder if his name will go on the list of those who work with Palumbo for one show then drop him. Lol!
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

triceps look like footballs.

Comment

Mike looked great. I was impressed with the changes he's made from the Phoenix Pro.

Mike's doing his own thing now but still bounces ideas off of Dave.

I see a Top 5 placement for Mike. Whatever he's doing - It's working!
                  Last edited by PureRage; July 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Mike looks good...should be top 5 in Tampa.
                    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Hope he does well,he got robbed last time.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                        He's worked with Dave for MANY shows.. I don't believe he's working with him this time. This is very common for EVERY pro.. they try many different traininers / gurus until they end up doing it themselves. Just helps them figure out their bodies through different methods.

He actually defended Dave with regards to the "cookie cutter diet". Ofcourse everyone gets the same diet to START.. it's how the trainer / guru makes the changes along the way as the end of the diet is always different for everyone.

Best of luck with Mike and the rest of his contest plans this season.

I wonder if MD will re-sign him after he wins?
                        x2.....

And Mike was SHREDDED at the Phoenix Pro.....He just needs more time to add some size to his back and shit

Comment

does anyone know the name of the song in the begining when it shows the stairs
                          the song has been used in a few other vids
                          PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Comment

I met Mike at the Tricky Jackson Classic, cool dude very down to earth. Mike looks bigger, harder and fuller than the Phoenix. He has great shape. Hope he gets rewarded. All the best at Tampa Mike.

Comment

^^

Yeah i was also wondering the same thing, Mike what's the name of the song?!

Comment

Working...
                              X