No announcement yet.

Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all knew that post was coming. Obviously you are not gonna let the cat out of the bag yourself. We can all see it in your videos man. Yes, they have rounder muscle bellies. . . but not lumps. It was your choice. Dont act so naive with your lol shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
      You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 

cmon mike, everyone knows u got them oils in your arms... just like ron jeremy has oil in his cock AND mustache and shawn ray also got a lotta oil on his shiny skull!

Comment

Mike, focus on the event now rather then giving a shit abt what these people write
        Bring it this weekend and hopefully you will get a Mr O qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
          You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 
          Shit like this is why i love the forums haha way to smack em down
          "the little homo" hahaha
          Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Dude is jacked, great vid. Mike seems like a cool guy. Ha, the tragedy of biceps just growing too much.
            ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Look tremendous, Mike. All the best.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

F*CK THE HATERS!

KEEP DOING YA THING MIKE!

LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

are u natural mike???

Comment

I have known Mike for years and his arms have looked like that forever...What seems to be a lump in his left arm is really just a split in his bicep, he only has that in his left arm and not his right...I have busted his chops about it many of times, but in all truthfulness, I know mike does not put any oil in his arms....
                    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

Lookin' great Mike!! Hope you place high on Tampa. Best of lucks!!

Comment

Looking good Mike and very Aesthetic..good luck at the show

Comment

he looks like one mad pussy pulling motherfucker, can't hate on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                            he looks like one mad pussy pulling motherfucker, can't hate on that.

Looking sick Mike!!! Very motivating and don't listen to that joker about the oil bullshit. Just keep drinking your ice coffee and doin your thing. He can go complain about hit 13 in biceps and drink some of his moms iced breast milk.

Comment

looks fucking insane, seems like a cool guy
                              Those who persist prevail

Comment

Massive arms, great genetics, one of the best bodybuilders out there right now

Comment

Working...
                                X