Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 
    Dude, don't let ignorant and uneducated comments get to you, I know your huge arms have been built through hard work and dedication, haters are just jealous and talking shit

Comment

looking good man...good luck

Comment

You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 
        Hey mike im from australia great physique bro u r definately lookin better dieting on carbs im sure u gonna place well this weekend.Even though u got great ginetics ur physique stll looks attainable and not unrealistic for people to aim for . i think seeing a physique like urs will motivate alot of people to train harder and be more disciplined with their nutrition in offseason as well as pre contest. Goodluck on the weekend .

Comment

Looks awesome.If he had a bit more legs he would be a definite top three.He still has a great chance of making it,but I think that will be the deciding factor.

Comment

Screw the haters Mike you look freakin insane! Good luck im sure youll do some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
              Looks awesome.If he had a bit more legs he would be a definite top three.He still has a great chance of making it,but I think that will be the deciding factor.
              Dude don't mean to hate, but wtf do you mean by a bit more legs.. Have you seen mike's wheels up close? People talk about his arms but Mike’s IMO has no weak points.. He is definitely going to crack the top 3 at this show…go check ** muscle and see the interview Dave did with him before the Phoenix Pro, check out his wheels and your opinion will likely change.

Comment

I don't care that a main critique of Mike is his lack of size compared to other pros, that right there is a physique to admire
                MorphogenNutrition.com
                Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Originally posted by alexander999 View Post
                  Dude don't mean to hate, but wtf do you mean by a bit more legs.. Have you seen mike's wheels up close? People talk about his arms but Mike’s IMO has no weak points.. He is definitely going to crack the top 3 at this show…go check ** muscle and see the interview Dave did with him before the Phoenix Pro, check out his wheels and your opinion will likely change.
                  You just answered your own question bud.

Comment

So I've filmed Mike a few times and BSd a lot in the past few weeks.

We don't swap spit or take long hot showers in the wee hours of the morning but I can honestly say there is no oil in thar there arms.

As for his workouts. I tried a few of his ideas and they work for me.

Good luck Mike - CYA tomorrow sometime as I am flying out last minute to replace Robbie.

Mike
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Not really a fan of Mike's physique but I must say, he looks good. Oh yeah, just for the record, those arms are real! Kick ass Mike.

Comment

LOL @ that small Price is Right looking microphone. Come on MD!
                        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Mike you look awesome! One of the best new pros on the scene for sure. Your physique is what bodybuilding is all about... clean quality mass, great taper, tight waist, great condition. Hope you place well, good luck for the show.

You haters are a joke! Jealousy is an ugly trait.

Comment

Looking good Mike. I'm glad you are not playing the mass game

Good luck in Tampa!
                            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                              Not really a fan of Mike's physique but I must say, he looks good. Oh yeah, just for the record, those arms are real! Kick ass Mike.
                              ''Not really a fan of Mike's physique...but I must say..he looks good''
                              Jealous much?

Comment

That shit had me laughing too bro..... it was nice meeting you at the metroplex at the Arnold and as I told you, you looked amazing at the phoenix..... you are one of the best if not the best new Pro out there.... Ill see you at the Tampa Pro Ill be there cheering for you.

Walt
                                www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Working...
                                X