Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
    good one tiny the shot was taken mid db curl dumbass.

And hey, if you find a tighter brand of shirt let me know OK looks like its made of panty hose and your arms look about as big as those tooth pick legs do you ever train legs?

Wow.....you GOTTA be an NPC judge or something.....im only 5'10" and 267lbs.(8% bodyfat)-i'll be happy to stand on stage next to you anyday-make you look stupid....and fat..lol,and on top of that that picture was taken 3-years ago in 30-degree weather with a couple of sweaters on....youre right....i need to train legs...dammit.......you fag..lol....

Comment

Who really cares if Mike has synthol in there or not. Hes a damn pro bber. Most pros have it in atleast one muscle group. I dont know many that haven't tried it. You guys should go on Kai greenes forum and accuse him of having synthol in his bis. His is pretty obvious. Or go on Victor Martinez's forum and accuse him of having it in his arms too cuz his is pretty obvious too. Hey Mike best of luck tmrw brotha.

Comment

Hehe at least you guys got a little publicity from Mike

http://www.** muscle.com/videos/c-interviews/1693-ben-white-and-mike-liberatore-1-day-before-the-2010-pbw-tampa-pro.html

(remove the space in ** muscle)

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
          Who really cares if Mike has synthol in there or not. Hes a damn pro bber. Most pros have it in atleast one muscle group. I dont know many that haven't tried it. You guys should go on Kai greenes forum and accuse him of having synthol in his bis. His is pretty obvious. Or go on Victor Martinez's forum and accuse him of having it in his arms too cuz his is pretty obvious too. Hey Mike best of luck tmrw brotha.
          Mike's arms just look to real for synthol, i'm sure he's pinned some test in there like me and thousands of other guys but i really doubt the synthol.

Comment

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
            Hehe at least you guys got a little publicity from Mike

http://www.** muscle.com/videos/c-interviews/1693-ben-white-and-mike-liberatore-1-day-before-the-2010-pbw-tampa-pro.html

(remove the space in ** muscle)
            just sawe that clip, gotta say that if they had a contest of which pro could pull the most high quality vagina i'd almost gaurantee Mike would be the winner.

Comment

Battleflag by lo fildelity allstars such a badass song....MD pick some the best songs but too bad it was only the last min or so though
              HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

waahhh synthol wahh. for all you haters go inject synthol into your arms and they still won't even compare to mike's arms which are synthol-free. keep doin ya thing mike - lookin big!

Comment

Originally posted by branch View Post
                  lol i thought i was the only one who caught that....haha
                  I caught it too. LOL Hey Branch you need to come down to Austin and check out the new Metroflex. Its badass. Big Dave who runs the club has a SICK setup. Lots of oldschool equipment.

Comment

Working...
                  X