Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumped into and Interviewed Sheila Bleck at Powerhouse Gym Tampa, FL

Click here to watch the video interview with Sheila Bleck

We bumped into Sheila Bleck at the Powerhouse Gym here in Tampa, FL. She looked like she was ready to compete in this Saturday's show but alas, she just likes being lean and is focusing on the MS Olympia.

She's 10 weeks out and is raring to hit it hard and come in conditioned in order to go head to head with the likes of Cathy LeFrancois, Iris Kyle and others. In this game, it's conditioning, the right amount of muscle and presentation to which we think Sheila has it all.

Sheila did a fantastic job at her pro debut just a few months ago at the 2010 New York Pro so let's see if she can ride the wave into the final competition of the year: The Ms Olympia.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Awesome interview and Sheila has as jacked an attitude as physique. What's her routine going to be like, lmao at her response, but agreeing she does present something unique that she should be happy with and the rest of us carry away special memories from her time on stage. Three hours of cardio a day

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I'll be watching it soon.

Comment

Wow, it's evident she's a very intelligent woman. Great interview. I love her attitude to posing & presentation.

Comment

She males like this ruin everything! This includes all gum underneath tables..... that's right she males put the gum there.
          Last edited by Mike; July 16th, 2010, 11:40 AM. Reason: crap

Comment

That Powerhosue is HARDCORE!!!! Sheila, IMO, had Cathy beat in NY. Her condition was amazing!!!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Thank you, interviews are difficult for me but Mike was wonderful to talk to..And Mike your not trouble lol!!

I call you later this morning thank you so much for yesterday

SB

Comment

Yes! She posted here, boo ya!

I love Cathy so I am not gonna say Sheila had her in NYC - but it could have gone either way. Apples and oranges.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

ha ha, yes i posted, by the way , i wouldnt want you or anyone to say Me over Cathy or visa versa.. makes me uncomfortable anyways, and most of us know eachother , bling a boom a bang !!

see you at another event soon!!

Comment

Sheila had some WHOA! conditioning.

I talked to Iris and she said she is working on her splits and contemporary poses to totally out do Sheila.

jk.
                    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

I enjoyed talking with Sheila.

She was doing cardio while I was filming a few other In the Trenches and when I approached her I scared her. I guess approaching a woman from behind is not a good idea!

So while she was stretching for a leg workout I asked if I could whip it out: my camera that is.
                      Last edited by PureRage; July 16th, 2010, 03:52 PM.
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Sheila Rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          That Powerhosue is HARDCORE!!!! Sheila, IMO, had Cathy beat in NY. Her condition was amazing!!!
                          yea brother. best gym in Tampa. It's a privilege to train there. God I love it. I haven't talked to Sheila in the gym really but I know she's been hammering it
                          BioLayne LLC
                          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

This gym is like .2 miles from my house...I might check it out next leg day

Comment

i can't see the vid why can't i see the vid,
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                              X