Shawn Ray Previews the 2010 PBW Championships IFBB and NPC Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Ray Previews the 2010 PBW Championships IFBB and NPC Show

Shawn Ray talks about this weekends competition: The 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly and the Tim Gardner NPC Tampa Bodybuilding Show.

Hidetada is looking to win another competition even though he's already qualified for the 2010 Mr Olympia. After a long hiatus, Darrem Charles is looking to stop what Hidetada is thinking. Mike Liberatore and other competitors are looking to upset the current competition and stake claim as the up and comers into the IFBB Pro Ranks.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Jose Raymond in the 202, I look for Mike Liberatore to battle Hide for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by jcranger View Post
      Jose Raymond in the 202, I look for Mike Liberatore to battle Hide for the win!
      X2! I like Tricky Jacskson too,he is one very cool guy as well as Jose And Mike! Its going to be a good contest!

Comment

Tricky could trick a few people up!

Comment

Mike is looking large and in-charge!
          Attached Files

Comment

We also saw Clarence Devis last night
            Attached Files

Comment

I saw Darrem Charles this morning, I believe the old Darrem we are used to will be in the house tomorrow.
              www.teamcharles.net

Comment

It's about the Be On like Pop Corn!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone know what happened too Jeff Long don't see him on the list. Heard he left George a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rjkimme View Post
                    Anyone know what happened too Jeff Long don't see him on the list. Heard he left George a couple weeks ago.
                    He is on the roster for the Europa in just a few weeks. (The Connecticut one.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Devis' interview thread and the MD Video.

And that's Steve Gerber in the center! Steve was the Novice Men's Lightweight champion at Southern States! His lovely wife, Janét, was second in the Open Women's Middleweight!

L-R: Shawn Ray, Stephen Gerber, Clarence Devis

Comment

Jeffs blog said he was going to do both the Tampa and Hartford Europa show and get two wins under his rookie season, that what he said not me. Just wandering...

Comment

Clarence looking like he's gonna upset a lot of people. God Damn!
                          www.fouadhossabiad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            If Clarence can look this good onstage, he could win it.

Comment

The PBW show

I place that Mike Libertore will do good he is thick an portions an should place high.

Comment

Working...
                              X