**VIDEOS** In Room Interviews and Paparazzi Pictures 2010 PBW Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I will take all the credit ;-)
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

The Boston Mass already has a cool nickname so I think it is only fair that Tricky Jackson win this one. Make things even. I think Jose is thicker than Tricky but Tricky has a more sinewy look with more details. Kinda like Jay vs Ronnie
      Dream big and work hard!

Comment

interview curry
        Brandon is Exclusive to Weider

Yes, I will take all the credit
        Ok, you can have the Credit and you can buy us Dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          interview curry
          Brandon is Exclusive to Weider

Yes, I will take all the credit
          Ok, you can have the Credit and you can buy us Dinner!
          Did you see Curry? I'm pretty sure he's never going compete.

Comment

Hahaha! Ed Nunn is funny...winning the Olympia...ahahahahaha!

Whoever said Mike Liberatore has no chance needs their head examined.
            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Great work Shawn tricky and jose looking great as well as mike liberatore!

Comment

It's Dayana, brother.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Diana Cadeau before the 2010 PBW Championships

Shawn Ray interviews Diana 24 hours before she steps on stage at the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships. Diana has had a few dissapointing showing these last few times. She was right up there challenging Iris Kyle but has hit a few bumps in the road and hasn't been able to peak on stage
                Read more...

Posted by Butch Peterson Jul 16, 2010

Comment

Sheila Bleck takes her posing very seriously and i love it! She had a great routine at the ny pro and i would love to hear more from her on MD Radio!

Comment

I wish all the best to Mike Liberatore,this guy is all class and its great to see the first MD Cyber classic winner back on the MD forums!

Comment

Tricky jackson is Dexter jackson number 2 with that hat and those glasses and moustache..

Comment

I'm glad to see Nancy Lewis competing this year again. She was awesome in the 90's and has good development. Shawn is stellar as usual. Again, if you grew up in the 80's like me you didnt have this kind of coverage. Very thankful.

Comment

I would like to think that Ed has a good chance of winning this, just on structure and shape alone, but there's Hide who although visibly off, may still carry the day. Kefalianos could win it all, he's usually overlooked which is a pity. He has the best condition that I see so far.

Comment

Mike Liberatore is in good condition, and he is one the new pros with good symmetry and proportion, although he was overlooked at his last outing, top five should be possible.

Comment

^^^^Great shots, Mike. Especially the nostalgic pic of Rich and Lee!

Comment

Working...
                              X