who's doing the show???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's doing the show???

we all know Jen is doing Team U, but who else?

I am doing the show along with Heather Grace, Laura Bailey and Alli Moyer (all MD forum ladies!) the 4 of us all did the arnold am together this year, and all made top 10! we had a great time backstage hanging out, and we are excited for team u!!!

who else is doing the show or will be there?

Cathy Jackson

I have a client here in CO that will be competing in figure... is excited to meet everyone and experience the TU. What an awesome show!
    www.jimmachak.com

Comment

Ill be there, Middleweights. Very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
        we all know Jen is doing Team U, but who else?

I am doing the show along with Heather Grace, Laura Bailey and Alli Moyer (all MD forum ladies!) the 4 of us all did the arnold am together this year, and all made top 10! we had a great time backstage hanging out, and we are excited for team u!!!

who else is doing the show or will be there?

I will be competing in LW women bodybuilding
        http://www.glendabozett.com
        Smithtown Gold's Gym Personal Trainer (NASM)

Comment

Glenda! Great to hear! you always look awesome!!!! Ill look for you!!!

Comment

I will be competing at Team U this year. Lightweight or welterweight

Comment

Hey Chris

Great job in your win.. You put alot of work in for the show.. Holla.. I will be at the USA in july.. have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
                Glenda! Great to hear! you always look awesome!!!! Ill look for you!!!
                Thanks Jilly, I'll look much better this year,
                http://www.glendabozett.com
                Smithtown Gold's Gym Personal Trainer (NASM)

Comment

Originally posted by tricepspush View Post
                  Great job in your win.. You put alot of work in for the show.. Holla.. I will be at the USA in july.. have a good one
                  Thanks You. i will try to be at the USA as a spectator. Will be done after Team U.

Comment

Hey chris

I will be at the USA as a bantamweight this year.. Do you ahve a website or email.. Would like to chat if you have the time.. My fiance' has been doing all of my food prep from the start. And she is always kickin my ass in the gym.. Lets exchange emails.. tricepspush@yahoo.com hit me up bro..
                    great job again..

Comment

Originally posted by tricepspush View Post
                      I will be at the USA as a bantamweight this year.. Do you ahve a website or email.. Would like to chat if you have the time.. My fiance' has been doing all of my food prep from the start. And she is always kickin my ass in the gym.. Lets exchange emails.. tricepspush@yahoo.com hit me up bro..
                      great job again..
                      Thanks bud ya sure its chriszsj@yahoo.com. I got a great prep coach his name is Nate Wolfe. You have a great fiance she wants u to suceed.

Comment

Originally posted by treetrunklegs View Post
                        Ill be there, Middleweights. Very excited.
                        Those legs are middleweights themselves!!
                        Jeez, I have to kill my legs sooo hard to get them half that size.
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!!

Comment

[quote=blakryno;2119081]LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!![/quote]

WOOHOO now THATS what im talkin about!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                              LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!!

lol enjoy the 'treat' meals!!
                              Troponin Nutritionist

Comment

Working...
                              X