Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

MD Forum Member JillyRev AKA Jillian Reville Prepares for Team Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a great video Robbie!

Jiilian is a trainers dream client. She is the hardest worker, never complains ever, and never falters from her plan. If I say it she does it.Her transformation from show to show is so impressive. She is a really an amazing person! A great rep for the sport and even more beautiful on the inside then the outside!

Great video!

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
      Best of luck to Jill
      thanks!!!

Originally posted by SandyW View Post
      Congrats Jill!! Lookin' great girl! But didn't expect any less!
      Sandy! thanks for all your support

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
      Whats that saying...never underestimate a shorty....lol
      I luv the purple sneakers...
      You hair is growing it is soooo looong...
      A hot hard working gurl...luv ya Jilly
      lol yea i know!its so long!!! no i just have to decide how i want to do it for team u!

Love ya too! thanks for always being there U are the woman!

Comment

Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post

Jiilian is a trainers dream client. She is the hardest worker, never complains ever, and never falters from her plan. If I say it she does it.Her transformation from show to show is so impressive. She is a really an amazing person! A great rep for the sport and even more beautiful on the inside then the outside!

Great video!
        aww PJ thanks so much for everything. i couldnt have made it this far without you! You are the best coach and friend. You know i cant say enough about you!
        Last edited by JillyRev; June 28, 2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post

Great video!
          PJ....I think you should tell the good Jilly story of her scaring the attacker away!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            PJ....I think you should tell the good Jilly story of her scaring the attacker away!
            LMAO i told Robbie that story when were were taping hahaha!

Comment

Let's go Jilly! Will be there chearing you on get it done girl!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                DONT MAKE HER ANGRY!

Comment

Go Jill Go.....best of luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
                    Let's go Jilly! Will be there chearing you on get it done girl!
                    Thanks Rodney!!! I am totally excited! haha!
                    Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                    Go Jill Go.....best of luck to you
                    Thanks lil Mama

Comment

Great Video Jilly!!! 1.5 weeks to go! How time flies!!! IFBB here you come! On a side note, thank you for being the person you are! You are my inspiration! You are the eptiome of hard work and dedication. You never settle for anything less! Pj is correct, you are beautiful inside and out! Even though you dont have that pro card yet, you already are one to me! I will always have your back, and everytime you think you may fall, I will be there to pick you right back up and get you going!!! Love ya twinnie!!! xoxoxoxo Cant wait to see you shine on that stage! Muahzzzz!!!

Comment

Best of luck Jillian! Looking amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by NPCfigure 40 View Post
                          Great Video Jilly!!! 1.5 weeks to go! How time flies!!! IFBB here you come! On a side note, thank you for being the person you are! You are my inspiration! You are the eptiome of hard work and dedication. You never settle for anything less! Pj is correct, you are beautiful inside and out! Even though you dont have that pro card yet, you already are one to me! I will always have your back, and everytime you think you may fall, I will be there to pick you right back up and get you going!!! Love ya twinnie!!! xoxoxoxo Cant wait to see you shine on that stage! Muahzzzz!!!
                          aww Jill you are too cute Lov ya twinnie

Originally posted by BodybyDecker View Post
                          Best of luck Jillian! Looking amazing!
                          thanks DAN!!!

Comment

seems super cool and very driven ... im a fan

Comment

I FUCKING LOVE JILLIAN!!!!....SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL CLASSY GIRL,ASIDE FROM GREAT LOOKING AND AWESOME BODY SHE HAS A RARE GREAT SOUL, A HUGE HEART AND I AM HER FAN!!!!.......I HOPE SHE WINS AND IN MY BOOK SHE IS A WINNER ALREADY.......I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO WINS WHAT, THIS SPORT IS FULL ON MOMO'S BUT IN THIS CASE I AM A FAN AND ROOTING FOR MY GIRL JILLIAN!!!!
                              Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                              CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
                              >

Comment

jillian is going to do great!!! she is an awesome person and i cant wait to see her kill it on that stage!!! good luck jill. ill be there cheering for ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X