MD Forum Member JillyRev AKA Jillian Reville Prepares for Team Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
    jillian is going to do great!!! she is an awesome person and i cant wait to see her kill it on that stage!!! good luck jill. ill be there cheering for ya!
    Team Jilly! JDLR I'll be there too!
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by iliftpesos View Post
      seems super cool and very driven ... im a fan
      thanks very much for the kind words

Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
      I FUCKING LOVE JILLIAN!!!!....SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL CLASSY GIRL,ASIDE FROM GREAT LOOKING AND AWESOME BODY SHE HAS A RARE GREAT SOUL, A HUGE HEART AND I AM HER FAN!!!!.......I HOPE SHE WINS AND IN MY BOOK SHE IS A WINNER ALREADY.......I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO WINS WHAT, THIS SPORT IS FULL ON MOMO'S BUT IN THIS CASE I AM A FAN AND ROOTING FOR MY GIRL JILLIAN!!!!
      GREGG!!! yay! glad you got to see the video!! and i love that Robbie cut you in! made the video perfect! i appreciate all your support! U R AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
      jillian is going to do great!!! she is an awesome person and i cant wait to see her kill it on that stage!!! good luck jill. ill be there cheering for ya!
      Jon first stop team u, then its you for usas! cant wait!!!

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
      Team Jilly! JDLR I'll be there too!
      YAYAYAY!

Comment

i like the before and after surgical procedure side by side. nice fake juggs on her
        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
          i like the before and after surgical procedure side by side. nice fake juggs on her
          sigh... i am not sure if i should be offended or say thanks for watching the first five seconds of the video. and yes, they are nice fake juggs...you left off expensive, and i paid for them myself

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
            sigh... i am not sure if i should be offended or say thanks for watching the first five seconds of the video. and yes, they are nice fake juggs...you left off expensive, and i paid for them myself
            why would u be offended? you got them put in for the reason of being more confident and looking more womanly. im all for that. if i cant compliment them, then whats the point?

ive had 2 gyno surgeries. i figured i wont need to mention i paid for them myself though...but i did

Comment

why would u be offended? you got them put in for the reason of being more confident and looking more womanly. im all for that. if i cant compliment them, then whats the point?

ive had 2 gyno surgeries. i figured i wont need to mention i paid for them myself though...but i did
              2 surgeries, or one surgery on each side...cus if you had your gyno done and it came back you should slap your Dr in the mouth!

Comment

Clown. How the hell did this person get up to 5,000+ posts without being kicked off the board for being "douchie"? Alright, I'm over it. Just f*cking with you bitch tits.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post
                  2 surgeries, or one surgery on each side...cus if you had your gyno done and it came back you should slap your Dr in the mouth!
                  hey PJ, it was never gland. i kinda had puffy aerola skin (extra skin). there was no ball or anything. ive seen pics of Evan that looked similar to my issue. it was mainly 2 operations of skin tightening and aerola trimming. it still doesnt look good when i scruntch down and flex (like ur avatar), the skin kinda protrudes/folds a bit off the chest wall, but its liveable now

Comment

great video, also very informative. Good luck!

Comment

Jilly represents whats good in this industry! She looks great but also has a great work ethic and attitude! Im in as a fan and proud member of team Jilly!

Comment

CHONG LI ....BACK OFF...LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...JILLY COMPETES AND IS A SWEETHEART OF A PERSON , YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF THE MANY BIG MOUTH COWARDS ON THE INTERNET TALKING YOUR BULLSHIT...BACK OFF!!!!!....

JILLIAN WAS MD's "BABE OF THE MONTH" A FEW MONTHS BACK...GIVE HER RESPECT OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD.....NO REASON TO THROW NEGATIVE SHIT HERE....!!
                        “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                        CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
                        >

Comment

CHONG LI ....BACK OFF...LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...JILLY COMPETES AND IS A SWEETHEART OF A PERSON , YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF THE MANY BIG MOUTH COWARDS ON THE INTERNET TALKING YOUR BULLSHIT...BACK OFF!!!!!....

JILLIAN WAS MD's "BABE OF THE MONTH" A FEW MONTHS BACK...GIVE HER RESPECT OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD.....NO REASON TO THROW NEGATIVE SHIT HERE....!!
                          He never said anything offensive, Gregg.

You look awesome, Jillian. Best of luck to you.
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Nice video Jillian! good luck.
                            www.armandopena.com
                            TEAM MUSCLETECH

Comment

Originally posted by Jilly311g View Post
                              great video, also very informative. Good luck!
                              thanks! glad you like it!

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              Jilly represents whats good in this industry! She looks great but also has a great work ethic and attitude! Im in as a fan and proud member of team Jilly!
                              Mayor! wondered where you where hehe! so happy you will be there!!!

MUAHZZZZ!!!!!

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                              You look awesome, Jillian. Best of luck to you.
                              thank you very much!!

Originally posted by armando "the kid' pena View Post
                              Nice video Jillian! good luck.
                              Armando!!! thanks!!

Comment

Great video, best of luck at the Team U!

Comment

Working...
                                X