Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

MD Forum Member JillyRev AKA Jillian Reville Prepares for Team Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREGG VALENTINO
    replied
    I FUCKING LOVE JILLIAN!!!!....SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL CLASSY GIRL,ASIDE FROM GREAT LOOKING AND AWESOME BODY SHE HAS A RARE GREAT SOUL, A HUGE HEART AND I AM HER FAN!!!!.......I HOPE SHE WINS AND IN MY BOOK SHE IS A WINNER ALREADY.......I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO WINS WHAT, THIS SPORT IS FULL ON MOMO'S BUT IN THIS CASE I AM A FAN AND ROOTING FOR MY GIRL JILLIAN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• iliftpesos
    replied
    seems super cool and very driven ... im a fan

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by NPCfigure 40 View Post
    Great Video Jilly!!! 1.5 weeks to go! How time flies!!! IFBB here you come! On a side note, thank you for being the person you are! You are my inspiration! You are the eptiome of hard work and dedication. You never settle for anything less! Pj is correct, you are beautiful inside and out! Even though you dont have that pro card yet, you already are one to me! I will always have your back, and everytime you think you may fall, I will be there to pick you right back up and get you going!!! Love ya twinnie!!! xoxoxoxo Cant wait to see you shine on that stage! Muahzzzz!!!
    aww Jill you are too cute Lov ya twinnie

Originally posted by BodybyDecker View Post
    Best of luck Jillian! Looking amazing!
    thanks DAN!!!

Leave a comment:

• BodybyDecker
    replied
    Best of luck Jillian! Looking amazing!

Leave a comment:

• NPCfigure 40
    replied
    Great Video Jilly!!! 1.5 weeks to go! How time flies!!! IFBB here you come! On a side note, thank you for being the person you are! You are my inspiration! You are the eptiome of hard work and dedication. You never settle for anything less! Pj is correct, you are beautiful inside and out! Even though you dont have that pro card yet, you already are one to me! I will always have your back, and everytime you think you may fall, I will be there to pick you right back up and get you going!!! Love ya twinnie!!! xoxoxoxo Cant wait to see you shine on that stage! Muahzzzz!!!

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
    Let's go Jilly! Will be there chearing you on get it done girl!
    Thanks Rodney!!! I am totally excited! haha!
    Originally posted by lil mama View Post
    Go Jill Go.....best of luck to you
    Thanks lil Mama

Leave a comment:

• lil mama
    replied
    Go Jill Go.....best of luck to you

Leave a comment:

• PJ BRAUN
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    PJ....I think you should tell the good Jilly story of her scaring the attacker away!
    DONT MAKE HER ANGRY!

Leave a comment:

• rodney roller
    replied
    Let's go Jilly! Will be there chearing you on get it done girl!

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    PJ....I think you should tell the good Jilly story of her scaring the attacker away!
    LMAO i told Robbie that story when were were taping hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post
    This was a great video Robbie!

Jiilian is a trainers dream client. She is the hardest worker, never complains ever, and never falters from her plan. If I say it she does it.Her transformation from show to show is so impressive. She is a really an amazing person! A great rep for the sport and even more beautiful on the inside then the outside!

Great video!

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post

Jiilian is a trainers dream client. She is the hardest worker, never complains ever, and never falters from her plan. If I say it she does it.Her transformation from show to show is so impressive. She is a really an amazing person! A great rep for the sport and even more beautiful on the inside then the outside!

Great video!
    aww PJ thanks so much for everything. i couldnt have made it this far without you! You are the best coach and friend. You know i cant say enough about you!
    Last edited by JillyRev; June 28, 2010, 10:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
    Best of luck to Jill
    thanks!!!

Originally posted by SandyW View Post
    Congrats Jill!! Lookin' great girl! But didn't expect any less!
    Sandy! thanks for all your support

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    Whats that saying...never underestimate a shorty....lol
    I luv the purple sneakers...
    You hair is growing it is soooo looong...
    A hot hard working gurl...luv ya Jilly
    lol yea i know!its so long!!! no i just have to decide how i want to do it for team u!

Love ya too! thanks for always being there U are the woman!

Leave a comment:

• PJ BRAUN
    replied

Great video!

Leave a comment:

• MsGuns
    replied
    Whats that saying...never underestimate a shorty....lol
    I luv the purple sneakers...
    You hair is growing it is soooo looong...
    A hot hard working gurl...luv ya Jilly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X