Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figuremomof4
    replied
    Go Jilly Go Jilly Go Jilly!!! I'm there in spirit!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by venusismyplanet View Post
    That was a great video. I liked how thorough you were in explaining why you do your leg exercises the way you do. You, along with PJ, have done a great job w/ your physique. Your legs are defined and look great to me!
    aww thanks girlie i am so excited

Originally posted by tabitha2686 View Post
    I will be there!!!!!!!!! I'm always there!!!!!!
    nice haha! see you sat then!!

Leave a comment:

• tabitha2686
    replied
    I will be there!!!!!!!!! I'm always there!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• venusismyplanet
    replied
    That was a great video. I liked how thorough you were in explaining why you do your leg exercises the way you do. You, along with PJ, have done a great job w/ your physique. Your legs are defined and look great to me!

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by tabitha2686 View Post
    Yay! Great video girly!!!!!!!!!! xoxo!
    thanks Tabitha!!! Ill be at Golds with Steph on Sat will you be around???

Originally posted by ibarramedia View Post
    Good luck Jill.
    Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• ibarramedia
    replied
    Good luck Jill.

Leave a comment:

• tabitha2686
    replied
    Yay! Great video girly!!!!!!!!!! xoxo!

Leave a comment:

• Brutal Master
    replied
    Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
    YAY! so happy you guys will be there

I think it was the way you stated it. If you had said something to the toon of your enhancements make your look more balanced, or ever your bobbs make your shoulders not look as big or something like that, it might have been better.

all the other girls in all the other videos have fake boobs too, its not a surprise, i guess i just got mine later in the game, hence the before and after pics. though i did it for myself and not being i do figure.

and i responded the way i did at first because i pride myself on not being the "normal figure girl" I have a serious job, work my ass off from 4am - 10pm every day, and get respect from everyone i know for handeling myself in a respectful manner...

the people that know me are very protective over me because they know and see that i work so hard and put my heart into everything i do....

and yes i know its an open forum and people can say what they want, just trying to explain to you why people responded the way they did
    doesnt bother me

sounds like the FCC up in here.

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by X-man524 View Post
    Good luck Jillian. The wife will be there to cheer you on..
    YAY! so happy you guys will be there

Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
    what did i say that was negative? nice try
    I think it was the way you stated it. If you had said something to the toon of your enhancements make your look more balanced, or ever your bobbs make your shoulders not look as big or something like that, it might have been better.

all the other girls in all the other videos have fake boobs too, its not a surprise, i guess i just got mine later in the game, hence the before and after pics. though i did it for myself and not being i do figure.

and i responded the way i did at first because i pride myself on not being the "normal figure girl" I have a serious job, work my ass off from 4am - 10pm every day, and get respect from everyone i know for handeling myself in a respectful manner...

the people that know me are very protective over me because they know and see that i work so hard and put my heart into everything i do....

and yes i know its an open forum and people can say what they want, just trying to explain to you why people responded the way they did

Leave a comment:

• Brutal Master
    replied
    Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
    CHONG LI ....BACK OFF...LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...JILLY COMPETES AND IS A SWEETHEART OF A PERSON , YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF THE MANY BIG MOUTH COWARDS ON THE INTERNET TALKING YOUR BULLSHIT...BACK OFF!!!!!....

JILLIAN WAS MD's "BABE OF THE MONTH" A FEW MONTHS BACK...GIVE HER RESPECT OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD.....NO REASON TO THROW NEGATIVE SHIT HERE....!!

what did i say that was negative? nice try

Leave a comment:

• X-man524
    replied
    Good luck Jillian. The wife will be there to cheer you on..

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
    Great video Jill! Best of luck at Team U! You look phenominal.
    Thanks very much! T-Minus 11 days! its going by fast!

Leave a comment:

• macker00001
    replied
    Great video Jill! Best of luck at Team U! You look phenominal.

Leave a comment:

• JillyRev
    replied
    Originally posted by jcranger View Post
    Great video, best of luck at the Team U!
    Thanks very much

Leave a comment:

• jcranger
    replied
    Great video, best of luck at the Team U!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X