Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackie Hoppe 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Figure Does Legs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Hoppe 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Figure Does Legs!

Click here to View the Video

Jackie Hoppe, from Huntsville, Alabama, is two weeks out from the 2010 NPC Team Universe Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini show as she takes us through a non-stop grueling leg workout.

Jackie believes in super setting her workouts as well as limiting the amount of time in between sets.

Having placed 2nd in Figure Class C just the week before at the 2010 Jr Nationals, Jackie Hoppe is definitely doing it right and we wish her the best of luck in the up coming weekend.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

This is the first of many user submitted videos we are using in preparation for the Team Universe and the USAs

Comment

She looks awesome Mike. I wouldn't doubt she gets her Pro card at Team U.

Comment

She does look hot. Sho you are HOTT TOO
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

She's a hottie. Not sure if it's the accent or the body but she should be a contender for a pro card next week.

Comment

she and her husband are good people. i live in huntsville too. small bodybuilding community around here, so everyone knows everyone.
            The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Best of luck to her!

Comment

She looks good. I hope she does well.

Comment

Working...
                X