Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

http://musculardevelopment.com/news/...l#.Ux_vCYVxIuh

:Awwww shiznit!! Robbie made me look kinda good there! lol! Thanx a bunch Robbie!

I would've done a round off, hand spring into that back tuck but the room was limited Still got the old Ninja like tumbling after all these years

7 days to an epic chow down!!

Comment

Vaughn, it was great working with you the other day!! Best of luck at Team Universe man!! Wait till Fak cuts your sodium, you are going to be peeled...

Comment

Vaughn I never realized u were the blkrhino! I remember u at the nationals and I thought u looked amazing there in a really tough lineup. Good luck next week u won't need any luck at all I'm very sure of that.

Comment

DAM...dude if you're natural then RESPECT....you have a sick back. so what supplements do you take?
          All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Thank you Robbie. Your the best. You should see Vaughan now. His lines are deeper and he's much harder. Its sicking , lol! He's going in there to kick some ass and break some hearts!

Team Universe is going to be fun. I had 3 clients last year that earned the right to apply for their IFBB pro card and i have 3 more this year. Lets get it. Vaughan i see you brother. We got this!

Fakhri Mubarak
            [email protected]

Comment

Go Black Rhinooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
                Vaughn I never realized u were the blkrhino! I remember u at the nationals and I thought u looked amazing there in a really tough lineup. Good luck next week u won't need any luck at all I'm very sure of that.
                Thanx Rodney! I am just thrilled as shit to be competing at this level at this point.

It goes to show that when you have a passion for something and you put in hard work towards it, good thing comes out of it but ur the prime example of that!

I'm just following the stuff I was taught by the two most hardcore bb'ers I know, Rosemarie Jenning and my trainer, Betty Moore, who kicked my ass in the gym yesterday for my last leg session till the show. These two women made a man outta me when it comes to this sport!

Comment

WOW now this is what I call motivation. A true natural freak AAEFX should pick him up lol
                  Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
                    DAM...dude if you're natural then RESPECT....you have a sick back. so what supplements do you take?
                    I WAS a Muscletech athlete for about a month then my employers kinda shitted on that because they equate anything with bodybuilding and supps as bad

They actually have some decent stuff and I would recommend some of their stuff even though I am no longer contractually obligated to do so

As for what I use now, Vitargo by Genr8 and Size on Pre contest while training. Metrx Bcaa's and Glutamine between meals and upon waking, Invite health green tea tincture in everything I drink, Beverly international Superpak multi's, Powerfull by USP and Vitamin shoppe multi minerals just to name a few of the supps that allow me to not get fired!!

.......aaaand if any of those companies would like to sign me the email address is [email protected]
                    Last edited by blakryno; July 3rd, 2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Video only loaded halfway for me for some reason...

Anyhow, from what I saw, DAMN!!!

Respect x1,000,000,000

Comment

wow, you fraking amazing blackryno best of luck youre def gunna mad damage
                        nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                          Video only loaded halfway for me for some reason...

Anyhow, from what I saw, DAMN!!!

Respect x1,000,000,000
                          I'm very grateful for these videos by MD. So I hate saying this. All the MD videos kill my eyes because the camera appears blurred, hazy and out of focus. My computer is pretty high end and I don't get this with other videos elsewhere. Every MD video is tough on my eyes. I really wish the camera didn't go out of focus because this gentleman looked to have a great back to motivate my next workout. Again I hate saying this, but I wonder if Im the only one having this issue with the MD videos.

Comment

damn, i wish my back would grow off of a sissy workout like that, guy must have awesome genetics.

Comment

Looking great, amazing genetics. Good luck at Team U.

Comment

Working...
                              X