Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
    But at least they do not use Brad Pitt for their avi. Metro or pure homo?
    So says the man posing outside in his underwear. Hmmm........
    Not that mine is any better (though I do have shorts and it is inside), but I sense something oddly wrong with your post.

Comment

• Those are posing trunks. They are what bodybuilders who compete in the sport of bodybuilding wear on stage, and often take photos in outside after prejudging or whatever.

And if you or anyone else thinks the sport of bb is 'gay,' why are you here?
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
        So says the man posing outside in his underwear. Hmmm........
        Not that mine is any better (though I do have shorts and it is inside), but I sense something oddly wrong with your post.
        LOL, you must have some serious self identity crisis or something. Ron is correct.... what are you doing here on a bodybuilding site??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Those are posing trunks. They are what bodybuilders who compete in the sport of bodybuilding wear on stage, and often take photos in outside after prejudging or whatever.

And if you or anyone else thinks the sport of bb is 'gay,' why are you here?
          Let's see if I can explain this so you can understand. You are supporting someone who just insulted a guy for being gay for having a picture of Brad Pitt as his avatar (fully clothed mind you) while he is nearly naked on a forum frequented by men. Which is more gay? We could take a poll.
          My comment was posted in reference to this insult. That is all. I would have never posted a word on the matter if your bff hadn't brought up the "gay" aspect in the first place.
          Obviously, I don't really think that or I wouldn't be here (nor have a pic of myself shirtless as well), but your forum buddy brought it on himself. Do you need more help in understanding? Use common sense please.

Also, using your logic, if you think Brad Pitt is gay or admiring Brad Pitt is gay (which you must or you wouldn't be supporting DNice) than why do you guys watch his movies or any movies in general as the whole actor community must be gay and therefore watching movies makes you a homosexual.

Comment

• Oh come on, Fight Club was one of the best movies ever!
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
              What up BNC? LBJ to MIA! I saw it coming... either Chicago with the young guns & his old homie Carlos or MIA to form the 3 headed monster! Always was a chance to NY with Amarie and the nobodies but I doubted that one or NJ/JAY-Z.

Oh, well... just enjoy the Big Ten football season as OSU looks poised to repeat as champs... AGAIN! And be in the national title spotlight. This Wolverine is at the point that I hope OSU beats all non-conference bitches cause I'm tired of the SEC, Punk-10 and Small-12! If UM beats OSU (chance in hell) then I'm happy as shit. If OSU beats UM then I'll roll Buckeye style all the way to #1 and the Title. Fuck Florida, Texas and LOL at USC the double probates!

Are you still going to do the NA's this year?!

OSU doesn't have a fucking chance or any other weak ass conference for that matter at winning the BCS National Title. Face facts, SEC is king.
              A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Oh come on, Fight Club was one of the best movies ever!
                Hated it.

A River Runs Through It, Legends of the Fall, and Twelve Monkeys.

Johnny Suede isn't bad either.
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Oh come on, Fight Club was one of the best movies ever!
                  I concur and the book was even better.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Chuck Pahlaniuk (sp?) is a great writer - I've read almost all his books now.

Comment

• I don't care about the BS in the thread but Vaughn has an awesome physique. Best of luck
                      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• Looks like Vaughn is going to take this whole show!

Comment

• If he doesn't, who the hell is beating him????

Comment

• this thread just sucked up the last 30mins of work. Thanks for the entertainment ladies...
                            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post

Looks like Vaughn is going to take this whole show!
                              Congratulations, Vaughn!

Comment

• congrats on the new pro card!

Comment

Working...
                                X