Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
    So says the man posing outside in his underwear. Hmmm........
    Not that mine is any better (though I do have shorts and it is inside), but I sense something oddly wrong with your post.
    The difference young jedi is that it is me in my posers in my avi, regardless of how shitty you think I look... it's me.

    Elf however has his man idol in his avi... which precludes evidence of him being pure homo? Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. I just have a problem with people talking so much shit on here but they look like what? What? I said WHAT?

    Now if you think that I am gay in my posers you are entitled to your opinion. Now I am going to get dressed as my bikini competing GF is now ready to go to the gym! Unless of course you also think bodybuilding is gay... then why are you on here if it is and your so hetero? Hmmmm???
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

    Comment


    • As far as I am concerned, if you are only attracted to females and you have sexual intercourse with females on a regular basis, you are NOT gay.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

      Comment


      • Congrats to Vaughn for his overall victory.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          The difference young jedi is that it is me in my posers in my avi, regardless of how shitty you think I look... it's me.

          Elf however has his man idol in his avi... which precludes evidence of him being pure homo? Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. I just have a problem with people talking so much shit on here but they look like what? What? I said WHAT?

          Now if you think that I am gay in my posers you are entitled to your opinion. Now I am going to get dressed as my bikini competing GF is now ready to go to the gym! Unless of course you also think bodybuilding is gay... then why are you on here if it is and your so hetero? Hmmmm???
          If you want to see what I look like, go to my profile.

          I'm an actual Natty.

          And, I admire Bad more so than I admire any BBer. Cinematography is the larger hobby of mine in my life. I like BBing too, but I couldn't care less about trying to admire some BBer.
          My Enhanced Journal.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bigmikecoxsucker View Post
            You talk a lot of shit for someone that has NEVER posted a pic.
            I have posted many dumb shit, you are better off posting shitty porn so stay off big boy threads you old ugly cunt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
              Now if you think that I am gay in my posers you are entitled to your opinion. Now I am going to get dressed as my bikini competing GF is now ready to go to the gym! Unless of course you also think bodybuilding is gay... then why are you on here if it is and your so hetero? Hmmmm???
              You've always been very dense and very insecure.
              Once again, YOU brought up the gay aspect and totally neglected my other post because, in reality, you have no explanation for idiocy.

              Comment


              • I spoke w/ Vaughan last night and he wants to stay THANK YOU for all the support. He will come in soon and give us a recap of this prep for his TEAM U OVERALL WIN.
                JOIN my health transformation challenge
                www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Elf View Post
                  If you want to see what I look like, go to my profile.

                  I'm an actual Natty.

                  And, I admire Bad more so than I admire any BBer. Cinematography is the larger hobby of mine in my life. I like BBing too, but I couldn't care less about trying to admire some BBer.
                  Hard to tell from that one back shot, but you can't be more than 19-21 years old, am I right?

                  Cinematography though, interesting. I went to film school at UCSB and Emerson. Never know what you will have in common with people.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Hard to tell from that one back shot, but you can't be more than 19-21 years old, am I right?
                    Always kids with little/no life experience talkin shit and hiding their face.

                    What else is new?

                    And congrats to Ryno! FINALLY!

                    Comment


                    • Had the Internet existed when I was that age, I probably would have been just like that too. I was an arrogant little know-it-all back in the day.

                      The older I got the more I realized how LITTLE I actually knew!
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        Hard to tell from that one back shot, but you can't be more than 19-21 years old, am I right?

                        Cinematography though, interesting. I went to film school at UCSB and Emerson. Never know what you will have in common with people.
                        Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                        Always kids with little/no life experience talkin shit and hiding their face.

                        What else is new?

                        And congrats to Ryno! FINALLY!
                        he is 19, I looked him up...
                        Stick to school...
                        I wish these haters would talk mess in person to the people they are bashing. I would luv to be a fly on the wall that day.

                        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        Had the Internet existed when I was that age, I probably would have been just like that too. I was an arrogant little know-it-all back in the day.

                        The older I got the more I realized how LITTLE I actually knew!
                        Ron, you KNOW A LOT of stuff...what does your wife think? lol
                        JOIN my health transformation challenge
                        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                        Comment


                        • Like any wife would, Janet thinks I am an idiot!
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                          Comment


                          • LOL @ fly on wall and idiot.

                            Comment


                            • Janet used to think I knew everything about everything. The older she got, the more she came to realize I was talking out of my ass much of the time.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                                But at least they do not use Brad Pitt for their avi. Metro or pure homo?
                                Originally posted by Elf View Post
                                The latter.
                                Lee Priest fan, figures......

                                No offence to homosexuals, but I canít take their opinions on bodybuilding seriously.......it would be like me commenting on womanís tennis or beach volleyball.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X