Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    he is 19, I looked him up...
    Stick to school...
    I wish these haters would talk mess in person to the people they are bashing. I would luv to be a fly on the wall that day.

Ron, you KNOW A LOT of stuff...what does your wife think? lol
    Great advice from the dumbest woman on the md forum.
    Last edited by Gman52; July 13, 2010, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• [quote=MsGuns;2141600][quote=Elf;2140595]Nice try MsGuns. I'm 18... There are also a bunch of pics of me in The Pit...

I would love to go to film school at some point in my life.

I was close youngster...why are you pics in the pit?
      I saw your album.
      Because by proof of this thread,most of no bull is full of idiots.The trophy goes to you for first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        LOL.OWned so bad he left you speechless huh ron?
        More like, this is the part of the month I am hustling to get all my MD assignments done, so I don't have a lot of free time to argue with anyone. Catch me toward the end of every month before I get the outline for the next issue and I will gladly engage in spirited debate. Until then, I got shit to write and bills to pay. If I were 18 and didn't have a career and a wife and kids to support, I would certainly have more free time to spare for online adventures!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Besides, isn't it 'Pwned' or something, not owned?
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
            Are you really this dumb?I kind of ignored all the raping foreman did in the other threads,but now im starting to notice.Elf just stated,two posts before you,that HE HAS posted pics.Were you to stupid to read the post?Or didnt even think to check his profile?
            I checked his profile. His FACE is missing.

Reread my post dumb ass....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post

Why do you want to see my face, creeper?

If you just went into The Pit, you could see pics of me. Pretty much naked. Oiled up. Ect.
              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• I thought this thread was about Vaughan, why do some of yall ruin threads...
                JOIN my health transformation challenge
                www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
                  Why do you want to see my face, creeper?

If you just went into The Pit, you could see pics of me. Pretty much naked. Oiled up. Ect.
                  I have no desire to see your face. Just pointing out the fact that the pics in your profile were all faceless.

And you can keep your oily pics. Matter of fact, Im sure GFR wouldnt be too pleased that youre freely sharing his spank material.

Comment

I have no desire to see your face. Just pointing out the fact that the pics in your profile were all faceless.

And you can keep your oily pics. Matter of fact, Im sure GFR wouldnt be too pleased that youre freely sharing his spank material.
                    You're probably right.

Have a good day!
                    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

He also said pics were in the pit DUMBASS.Why would you want to see his face anyway?Are you also a pedo besides being an epic liar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
                        You've always been very dense and very insecure.
                        Once again, YOU brought up the gay aspect and totally neglected my other post because, in reality, you have no explanation for idiocy.

Dense? Your opinion. Now if you are that intelligent and quiet psychic... then tell me how much this opinion of yours really matters (to me especially)?

Insecure? I would deny any insecurity but that would be a lie... as we all of them of some sort. That is probably why most of us, including you picked up weightlifting/bodybuilding!

As far as my not getting the point of your post... You as well did not get mine. I know what the fuck HRT is and get your point about a man with abnormally low test, going on HRT, then off, still maintaining muscle or even more muscle and having a miraculously normal test level 3 years post therapy and the improbability of that entire scenario. And I do not disagree with that aspect of your post sunshine!

My point is this. He was not busted for using steroids. He had a script. He has been off for 3+ years, bullshit HRT or not, and that's within NPC TU guidelines to compete. And if a true lifetime natty goes into the NPC TU then he does so knowing all rules and possibilities! PERIOD!

PS... I brought up the "gay" insult as a direct minor league, no effort, insult to another guy, not you again sunshine. I do think that having Brad Pitt as your avi is a bit suspect. Although watching movies with him in it is totally different than guy worship and that's what Brad Pitt avi's or still having posters of Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Rock on your wall after say 17 years old appears!

I'm 40 & successful... you cannot insult me, affect me or fuck with me no matter how many internet insults you throw, whether you improve your tact or wit, won't matter. I'll always look at you like a shit talking young buck no matter how much muscle you possess or even how intelligent you are... Peace out... you phase me not SON!
                        Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
                          Very close
                          One of the old men there asked to see more pictures of me.
                          LOL
                          A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Oh man! What a relief! Those who wished me well, I thank you. Those who doubted and talked smack and hurled insults, I thank y'all more. Way to throw fuel on a fire and motivate me even more. I got decisions to make and shows to do so the grind continues. Thank everyone for the congratulations and support once again. Check me out next May at the NY Pro 202 class. I'll be the one with an ear to ear grin living the dream!!

Comment

• Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                              Oh man! What a relief! Those who wished me well, I thank you. Those who doubted and talked smack and hurled insults, I thank y'all more. Way to throw fuel on a fire and motivate me even more. I got decisions to make and shows to do so the grind continues. Thank everyone for the congratulations and support once again. Check me out next May at the NY Pro 202 class. I'll be the one with an ear to ear grin living the dream!!
                              Brutal self ownage of a cheater.

Comment

• Gman. What's ur deal son? You have doubts? You want attention? You want explanations and proof? All you get is this. Thank you for your support. May you succeed in all of ur endeavors.

No more. It's hella busy on patrol at the moment so forgive me if I can't play.

Comment

Working...
                                X