Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Vaughan and I am glad you aren't traumatized by being told of a 'brutal self-owning.' Me, I'd be in a mental hospital, curled up in a corner in a fetal position and unable to function.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Congrats Vaughan and I am glad you aren't traumatized by being told of a 'brutal self-owning.' Me, I'd be in a mental hospital, curled up in a corner in a fetal position and unable to function.
      A nobody with 15 inch arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        He also said pics were in the pit DUMBASS.Why would you want to see his face anyway?Are you also a pedo besides being an epic liar?
        Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        Brutal self ownage of a cheater.
        Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.........in this case its just nauseating from the teenage dumb fuck......

This clown has literally being ripping off Foreman's sayings in every post in a brutal plea for acceptance, since he returned from his little escapade after being chased off the site a while back....

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          Dense? Your opinion. Now if you are that intelligent and quiet psychic... then tell me how much this opinion of yours really matters (to me especially)?

Insecure? I would deny any insecurity but that would be a lie... as we all of them of some sort. That is probably why most of us, including you picked up weightlifting/bodybuilding!

As far as my not getting the point of your post... You as well did not get mine. I know what the fuck HRT is and get your point about a man with abnormally low test, going on HRT, then off, still maintaining muscle or even more muscle and having a miraculously normal test level 3 years post therapy and the improbability of that entire scenario. And I do not disagree with that aspect of your post sunshine!

My point is this. He was not busted for using steroids. He had a script. He has been off for 3+ years, bullshit HRT or not, and that's within NPC TU guidelines to compete. And if a true lifetime natty goes into the NPC TU then he does so knowing all rules and possibilities! PERIOD!

PS... I brought up the "gay" insult as a direct minor league, no effort, insult to another guy, not you again sunshine. I do think that having Brad Pitt as your avi is a bit suspect. Although watching movies with him in it is totally different than guy worship and that's what Brad Pitt avi's or still having posters of Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Rock on your wall after say 17 years old appears!

I'm 40 & successful nurse... you cannot insult me, affect me or fuck with me no matter how many internet insults you throw, whether you improve your tact or wit, won't matter. I'll always look at you like a shit talking young buck no matter how much muscle you possess or even how intelligent you are... Peace out... you phase me not SON!

fixed for accuracy
          Originally posted by villan
          i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
            Wow, they grew! The last troll said they were 14!
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Wow, they grew! The last troll said they were 14!
              LOL,not a troll if its true.You must be getting me mixed up with francis.

Comment

• very well spoken!

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                  you cannot insult me
                  You sure posted a novel for not caring.
                  On a side note, I can and have already insulted you several times in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                    Gman. What's ur deal son? You have doubts? You want attention? You want explanations and proof? All you get is this. Thank you for your support. May you succeed in all of ur endeavors.

No more. It's hella busy on patrol at the moment so forgive me if I can't play.
                    you're a lifetime steroid abuser, who's only way to turn pro was through a natty contest.

What a chump.

To top it off you're a New York Police Officer who advocates the use of illegal pharmaceuticals for recreation and hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
                      You sure posted a novel for not caring.
                      On a side note, I can and have already insulted you several times in this thread.
                      It's not an insult if it makes me no never mind... just a futile attempt by an immature young man.

"What you eat does not make me shit"... borrowed.

Have a nice day
                      Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Originally posted by siluha View Post
                        fixed for accuracy
                        Thank you. I love my work of which you are totally clueless to what that is! And I take great pleasure in knowing the fact that before you leave this planet you will one day need a good nurse but am comfortable in the fact that if karma is karma does... you'll get a shitty nurse and shitty nursing care!

Comment

• Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                          Gman. What's ur deal son? You have doubts? You want attention? You want explanations and proof? All you get is this. Thank you for your support. May you succeed in all of ur endeavors.

No more. It's hella busy on patrol at the moment so forgive me if I can't play.
                          "I am a cheating cunt"

Just tell the truth and it shall set you free.Utter those words and all will be forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                            I thought this thread was about Vaughan, why do some of yall ruin threads...
                            For that my dear we would have to search back their parents, home training or the lack thereof... environmental and intellectual factors as well not doubt...

Comment

• Is roid boy still mad he self owned himself?

Must suck to have to use GH and steroids to win a natty show....your kids will be proud of you for giving up.

Comment

• Originally posted by siluha View Post
                                fixed for accuracy
                                ROFL

99% of the dumb cunts here could not pass block 1 let alone block 4 of the RN clinicals.

It sucks to make 90K a year working 3 days a week....I am sure most of you retards make more and work less. dnice91369 is in the top 1% of money makers here as well as top 1% of most educated.

Comment

Working...
                                X