Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team U stipulates being drug-free for one year.

Therefore whatever you do or don't do prior to that 12-month period has no bearing.

Don't fault any of the competitors who are playing by the rules as outlined.

I used AAS for several years but competed in Team U last year. It had been 3 1/2 years since I stopped using at that point. So that makes me a cheater? Try again, Mr. Hater.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Also, home invasion robbers are pure scum - glad that guy got roughed up.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggs View Post
        Well according to this article he's not natural...I'm not trying to be a hater, I'm just bringing the truth...I like steroids and HGH but to say you're natural and then get popped on a drug test for juice and say it's for hypogonadism doesn't make a person natural...

http://www.villagevoice.com/2007-12-...-steroids/full

Scroll to the middle to see the name...
        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Team U stipulates being drug-free for one year.

Therefore whatever you do or don't do prior to that 12-month period has no bearing.

Don't fault any of the competitors who are playing by the rules as outlined.

I used AAS for several years but competed in Team U last year. It had been 3 1/2 years since I stopped using at that point. So that makes me a cheater? Try again, Mr. Hater.
          ROFL, you mad Ron? On or off drugs you are a nobody so don't try to make this about you.....like you do on every post.

Originally posted by Vaughn Ettienne View Post
          ...AND it's nice to not having to worry about coming off a cycle and losing 20lbs of "Rented Muscle" and people looking at you like "WTF happened to you?".

As a natty, what ever muscle you gain is yours for life and that is very cool.
          This dunce did more than just rent muscle with his drug abuse, he rented respect and honesty....now it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
            ROFL, you mad Ron? On or off drugs you are a nobody so don't try to make this about you.....like you do on every post.

This dunce did more than just rent muscle with his drug abuse, he rented respect and honesty....now it's gone.
            LOL! Sorry he can't live up to your moronic expectations and be as succesful as you are. Because we all know you just have an olympian like physique, absolutly gifted you are sir . Basically come's down to you being an internet nobody, with nothing to do but naysay on another man's success. I guess you know his life better than he himself, because I mean you are who you are right? Run along and crawl back into your rat hole. All your good for anyways.
            IFBB PRO
            22 Years Old
            Anabolic Designs Athlete
            @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Originally posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
              LOL! Sorry he can't live up to your moronic expectations and be as succesful as you are. Because we all know you just have an olympian like physique, absolutly gifted you are sir . Basically come's down to you being an internet nobody, with nothing to do but naysay on another man's success. I guess you know his life better than he himself, because I mean you are who you are right? Run along and crawl back into your rat hole. All your good for anyways.
              What does my life have to do with a guy you claims to be natty being caught using GH and steroids?

Why are you so mad? Do you cheat in natty shows also?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
                Vaughn Ettienne is a cheater.

GFR is a guy posting on a forum.

I'd rather be some guy than a cheater.

Have a good day!
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH SHIT AND YET ADMIRE BODYBUILDERS AND WISH YOU COULD BE THEM (US hi haters). IF NOT YOU WOULDNT BE ON THESE BOARDS! COME TO OUR HOUSE IN BKLYN/QUEENS NEW YORK AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. ONE DUDE HAS BRAD PITT AS A PIC? DAWG C'MON! JUST BY HAVING BRAD PITT AS A PIC YOU LOSE!!!!!

YOU CAN SEARCH EVERY FORUM ON THE INTERNET AND I HAVE NEVER EVER NEVER EVER LEFT REPLIES LIKE THIS BUT VAUGHN IS MY CLIENT AND I SEE HIM SUFFER AND BUSTING HIS ASS FOR THIS SHOW! HE'S DOING EVERYTHING WE SAY FOR HIM TO DO. THIS SHIT JUST KILLS ME TO SEE THESE HATER ( hi haters) TALKING SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT SUCH A HARD WORKING MAN.

AS RON SAID TEAM U REQUIRES YOU TO BE DRUG FREE FOR 1 YEAR. HE'S BEEN DRUG FREE FOR 3 YEARS. WTF MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM? TO LOSE I BET! THATS HOW FUCKED UP SOME PEOPLE ARE. IVE NEVER WISHED FOR ANYBODY TO LOSE. AS A MATTER OF FACT , IVE FEED AND SHARED ROOMS WITH COMPETITORS THAT DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO DO THE SAME SHOW AS ME. HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD DO THAT?

LIKE I SAID IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PROVE US WRONG I"LL PUT UP WHATEVER AND ALL YOU HAVE TO COME WITH IS HALF THE AMOUNT. I"LL LET YOU BRING $5000 minimum BECAUSE I NOW YOU BUY ALL THESE MAGAZINES AND SUPPLEMENTS TO LOOK LIKE VAUGHAN!

Whats up Mr Jose Raymond. I see you! Congrats at the NY Pro. You looked Good. Great job man. You can only get better! You will be nasty with that thickness and hardness. Keep doing your thing!

Mr Ron Harris whats up my brother. You are a good dude man. Keep up the great work.

Robbie! What can i saw about you? You are one of the best people i have ever met in this industry. Thank you for everything Robbie

Vaughan....................We got this! I'll see you tomorrow night. O'shit you just took out your sodium. You must be shreeded! Dont bang into no walls with your skin so thin. You'll cut yourself lol!!!!!!!!!!

ANY TAKERS ON THE BET?????? I"M ALL EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^^

Brutally insecure boy who is a nobody in pro body building using caps to make up for the fact nobody cares about him.

Get the sand out of your vagina midget, your height and shit genetics are not the topic here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      ^^^^

Brutally insecure boy who is a nobody in pro body building using caps to make up for the fact nobody cares about him.

Get the sand out of your vagina midget, your height and shit genetics are not the topic here.

lol
                      Originally posted by villan
                      i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
                        YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH SHIT AND YET ADMIRE BODYBUILDERS AND WISH YOU COULD BE THEM (US hi haters). IF NOT YOU WOULDNT BE ON THESE BOARDS! COME TO OUR HOUSE IN BKLYN/QUEENS NEW YORK AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. ONE DUDE HAS BRAD PITT AS A PIC? DAWG C'MON! JUST BY HAVING BRAD PITT AS A PIC YOU LOSE!!!!!

YOU CAN SEARCH EVERY FORUM ON THE INTERNET AND I HAVE NEVER EVER NEVER EVER LEFT REPLIES LIKE THIS BUT VAUGHN IS MY CLIENT AND I SEE HIM SUFFER AND BUSTING HIS ASS FOR THIS SHOW! HE'S DOING EVERYTHING WE SAY FOR HIM TO DO. THIS SHIT JUST KILLS ME TO SEE THESE HATER ( hi haters) TALKING SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT SUCH A HARD WORKING MAN.

AS RON SAID TEAM U REQUIRES YOU TO BE DRUG FREE FOR 1 YEAR. HE'S BEEN DRUG FREE FOR 3 YEARS. WTF MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM? TO LOSE I BET! THATS HOW FUCKED UP SOME PEOPLE ARE. IVE NEVER WISHED FOR ANYBODY TO LOSE. AS A MATTER OF FACT , IVE FEED AND SHARED ROOMS WITH COMPETITORS THAT DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO DO THE SAME SHOW AS ME. HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD DO THAT?

LIKE I SAID IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PROVE US WRONG I"LL PUT UP WHATEVER AND ALL YOU HAVE TO COME WITH IS HALF THE AMOUNT. I"LL LET YOU BRING $5000 minimum BECAUSE I NOW YOU BUY ALL THESE MAGAZINES AND SUPPLEMENTS TO LOOK LIKE VAUGHAN!

Whats up Mr Jose Raymond. I see you! Congrats at the NY Pro. You looked Good. Great job man. You can only get better! You will be nasty with that thickness and hardness. Keep doing your thing!

Mr Ron Harris whats up my brother. You are a good dude man. Keep up the great work.

Robbie! What can i saw about you? You are one of the best people i have ever met in this industry. Thank you for everything Robbie

Vaughan....................We got this! I'll see you tomorrow night. O'shit you just took out your sodium. You must be shreeded! Dont bang into no walls with your skin so thin. You'll cut yourself lol!!!!!!!!!!

ANY TAKERS ON THE BET?????? I"M ALL EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roid rage?
                        Originally posted by villan
                        i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post

Admire bodybuilders? HAHAHAHAHA!

Today's "bodybuilders" are a joke.

I admire Brad. He's a great actor, unlike natural bodybuilders who cheat.

Every bodybuilder works hard. Especially nattys (unless they cheat).

I never wished that upon him. I wish him the best.

I'll take whatever drug he's using, sure.
                          In bold^^
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• How is he a cheater??

I don't understand why this term is being used. Team U stipulates clean for 1 year, and he has been clean for the last 3 proven by the fact that the NYPD is testing him (and by no one taking Fak up on his offer)

So again I ask how is he "cheating"??

Vaughn you look great bro, I'll be at Team U (at the Gaspari booth) I'll save you some Size On precontest samples for you. Best product ever for show prep!

Comment

• The bottom line is this... Far too many pussies on here talking shit about bodybuilders and disrespecting the institution of bodybuilding as a whole!

Why are you people on here but to hate. Well GFR, nothing personal, cause we're cool and we both like the Big Austrian Oak... but why rag on this hard working guy who has been more than straight up on this thread?

He's been off AAS for 3 years and the TU states 1 year clean. Equal playing field here. If you jump in clean for 1+ years that's on you, you're following the rules. If you're a life long pure "natty" and you do the TU, then you know the rules and that is also on you. Don't like the rules? Go WNBF or their am affiliates, or NGA or IFPA or what ever 7 year natty org.

GFR... why say that Ron's a nobody? He is who is. That's not cool but disrespectul bro. I respect your wit and humor but that's just piss poor bro. Nothing personal tho...

Elf... lose the Brad Pitt avi... Looks straight up homo son!

Siluha... "roid rage"... to you I ask, immature, adolescent, twit maybe?
                              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Some people just cant stand the fact that people have better genetics then them and this will keep the haters hating.

You guys should see the arguments I have with some people on here

Every guy in the NFL juices, genetics dont exist blah blah blah

Dont waste your breath or key board dnice fakhri these guys are straight clowns

Comment

Working...
                                X