Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickfreg View Post
    How is he a cheater??
    Only liars get caught with drug tests like he did.

My God son, do you cheat in natty shows also?

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
      GFR... why say that Ron's a nobody?
      Because he is a nobody, the guy is unknown even in this sport.

Comment

• Oh just read back, maybe spoke to soon but I guess he is within team u specifications

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          The bottom line is this... Far too many pussies on here talking shit about bodybuilders and disrespecting the institution of bodybuilding as a whole!

Why are you people on here but to hate. Well GFR, nothing personal, cause we're cool and we both like the Big Austrian Oak... but why rag on this hard working guy who has been more than straight up on this thread?

He's been off AAS for 3 years and the TU states 1 year clean. Equal playing field here. If you jump in clean for 1+ years that's on you, you're following the rules. If you're a life long pure "natty" and you do the TU, then you know the rules and that is also on you. Don't like the rules? Go WNBF or their am affiliates, or NGA or IFPA or what ever 7 year natty org.

GFR... why say that Ron's a nobody? He is who is. That's not cool but disrespectul bro. I respect your wit and humor but that's just piss poor bro. Nothing personal tho...

Elf... lose the Brad Pitt avi... Looks straight up homo son!

Siluha... "roid rage"... to you I ask, immature, adolescent, twit maybe?

since when in your relationship with Fakhri did you decided that he cant speak for himself?
          Last edited by °şİSILİş°; July 6, 2010, 04:30 AM.
          Originally posted by villan
          i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Originally posted by dmm3218 View Post
            Oh just read back, maybe spoke to soon but I guess he is within team u specifications
            If you actually believe that he got off then...
            Like I said before, if you have a legit need for trt and suddenly had to get off then there is no way that you are going to improve upon/build the physique he has. Test builds muscle.
            All he did was learn how to beat drug tests, etc.

Comment

• So let me get this since the question was never answered....You get on HRT because of low test and then you had to get off because of DA....shouldn't you like shit because of the low test or did that magically fix it's self when you got caught? Because you look better now on nothing than you did when you were on HRT....makes sense?

You can call in the calvery and your trainer who is fatter than I was in my pic (way to represent the healthy bodybuilding lifestyle IFBB Pro Fakhri...oh brother).

Like I said, I have no problem with the juice, I'm sure you're a decent fella...But your not pulling the wool over too many peoples' eyes...especially now that you look better on nothing than when you were on something....Yeah o.k.

Comment

• Oh no, some random anonymous poster online says I'm a nobody!!!!

But you're right in that this thread is about Vaughn. Hope he kicks some major ass at Team U in a few days!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                  ^^^^

Brutally insecure boy who is a nobody in pro body building using caps to make up for the fact nobody cares about him.

Get the sand out of your vagina midget, your height and shit genetics are not the topic here.

LOL..........Foolish Child!. My height and shit genetics IMAO !!!!!!!!!! Really? , where are my genetics shitty? Upper body or lower body? I turned down contracts when i turned pro to start my own business(s). You could only wish to ever be in that position. Your a gym rat and Internet groupie. Along with my Pro Card and me being a successful FOREX trader makes me laugh at your statement!

Since you have a big mouth and can talk shit on the boards without showing your face or the way you look then come see me and take me up on my offer or just come see me and call me a vagina midget. I'm at Golds Gym Howard beach every night at 8 pm. Maybe you could point out where my genetics are shitty.

That's 2 offers I'm giving you. I cant be that tough being short at 5'5 260lb and since your right about Vaughan you could walk away with more then your years salary (what ever it is i'll put it up).

The roid rage guy stupid comment is just as dumb. Stop being a gym rat! Come see me as well. As a matter of fact come together. It'll be fun! I hope to see you soon

Comment

• YOUR RIGHT RON LETS NOT LET THESE RANDOM HATERS TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT OFF OF VAUGHAN. ITS HIS MOMENT AND HE HAS WORKED SO HARD FOR IT. HE'S LOOKING SICK BTW! ARE YOU GOING TO TEAM U RON?

Comment

• I don't understand the issue.
                      Vaughan is obviously a massive, huge, well proportioned bodybuilder. He says he hasn't used roids in 3 years.

Just because he is a cop who is sworn to uphold the law and he was just caught breaking it, why should anyone question his integrity?

Comment

• Steve B didn't assign me to it, so no Team U for me this year. Looks like it will be another great show, though.

If Vaughn doesn't win the whole thing, I would really like to see the guy who does. he would have to be a total freak!

Next show I'm going to will be Hartford Pro.

BTW, I love it when a guy like you makes a great living - the haters love to try and make it seem like all top bb's are broke - it kills them to see any of us making into the high six figures!
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            BTW, I love it when a guy like you makes a great living - the haters love to try and make it seem like all top bb's are broke - it kills them to see any of us making into the high six figures!
                            Excellent avatar as per usual Mr Harris.

Comment

• Thank you Ron. Bodybuilding is the hardest sport in the world. If you could have the discipline to do it 24/7 and diet for a show then you could have the discipline to accomplish anything you want in life. This is not a generic statement. Its a fact. Bodybuilders need to diverse themselves and balance their lives. Back to Vaughan. That's what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
                                Bodybuilders need to diverse themselves and balance their lives.
                                Good advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X