No announcement yet.

Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most bbers will never get to the National level, hell some can't place in a local show and that is where you get the jelousy from. Its easy to hide behind some b.s name on here and talk shit about the guys that are successfull. Vaughn place TOP 5 at what could be argued the best LHW class at the Nationals since 1987!!! That ain't no joke. And as long as he passed the test at the TU who gives a shit what he does or does not do.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Good luck Vaughn! I've seen you train at Gold's in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggs View Post
        *Because you look better now on nothing than you did when you were on HRT....makes sense?.k.

To you sir and all those guys that talk %#$& about Vaughn. Why so much hate for *this man? What did this guy do to all of you that you guys hate on him so much? You guys talk so much $hit about him like you all know him, but you really don't. He is a good man and excellent friend. He bust his a$$ everyday in the gym to pursue his dream, then he risk his life everyday on streets of Brooklyn so people like you can safely enjoy their lives.*
        Isn't this forum about helping and motivating each other in the sport that we all love? If yes then why can you wish him a good luck?,*
        Now, where did you read that he is bigger now than he was before. Let me tell u that +3 years ago Vaughn was in exactly same condition as you can see him in that photo that I posted on page 2 but +40 pounds heavier. That's right I'm talking + 245 stage ready condition. If it wouldn't be for his job, Vaughn be a pro few years back and now he wouldn't be preparing for T.U. Light heavy, but for 2010 Mr. Olympia.
        Polish Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
          Thank you Ron. Bodybuilding is the hardest sport in the world. If you could have the discipline to do it 24/7 and diet for a show then you could have the discipline to accomplish anything you want in life. This is not a generic statement. Its a fact. Bodybuilders need to diverse themselves and balance their lives. Back to Vaughan. That's what he does.
          Wow, BBing is the hardest "sport" in the world? Really...
          A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• This thread demonstrates exactly what's wrong with the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by fairl80z View Post
              To you sir and all those guys that talk %#$& about Vaughn. Why so much hate for *this man? What did this guy do to all of you that you guys hate on him so much? You guys talk so much $hit about him like you all know him, but you really don't. He is a good man and excellent friend. He bust his a$$ everyday in the gym to pursue his dream, then he risk his life everyday on streets of Brooklyn so people like you can safely enjoy their lives.*
              Isn't this forum about helping and motivating each other in the sport that we all love? If yes then why can you wish him a good luck?,*
              Now, where did you read that he is bigger now than he was before. Let me tell u that +3 years ago Vaughn was in exactly same condition as you can see him in that photo that I posted on page 2 but +40 pounds heavier. That's right I'm talking + 245 stage ready condition. If it wouldn't be for his job, Vaughn be a pro few years back and now he wouldn't be preparing for T.U. Light heavy, but for 2010 Mr. Olympia.
              This is an understatement but yet so perfect. Vaughan looks awesome and busted his ass! All the years of him in this sport is going to pay off when he gets that pro card. Show em how its done V!
              IFBB PRO
              22 Years Old
              Anabolic Designs Athlete
              @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

• Vaughn man I had you 4th at nationals and I believe you've got a bright future in this sport. Keep working man. That pro card is close.
                Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

• Think I will pop some aminos now. Good luck Blackrhyno.

Comment

• Originally posted by fairl80z View Post
                    People are jealous and want to see others fail. Competing at the National level is a dream for some and if they can;t do it then lets talk shit about those that do. Placing top 5 at nationals is no joke!!!! That shit is real!!! Props to him. Could care less if he is clean or not, doing what he does as a cop and at that level is impressive!!!
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
                      Thank you Ron. Bodybuilding is the hardest sport in the world. If you could have the discipline to do it 24/7 and diet for a show then you could have the discipline to accomplish anything you want in life. This is not a generic statement. Its a fact. Bodybuilders need to diverse themselves and balance their lives. Back to Vaughan. That's what he does.
                      bahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        as long as he passed the test at the TU who gives a shit what he does or does not do.
                        So you're saying that there is nothing wrong with dishonesty and cheating as long as you aren't caught?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                          I don't understand the issue.
                          Vaughan is obviously a massive, huge, well proportioned bodybuilder. *He says he hasn't used roids in 3 years.
                          Just because he is a cop who is sworn to uphold the law and he was just caught breaking it, why should anyone question his integrity?
                          Let me get this straight. He never broke the law. Having something prescribed by a doctor is not illegal OK. It's not like buying it on the street.
                          Polish Power

Comment

• What is lost in the midst of this arguing is that we have here the first medically recorded case in history of hypogonadism wherein the patient recieves HRT treatment and upon stopping treatment miraculously recovers the natural testosterone levels necessary to build the most impressive natural physique of all time. Perhaps the Endocrine Society would be interested in a case study?

Comment

• Originally posted by stuartretallack View Post
                              So you're saying that there is nothing wrong with dishonesty and cheating as long as you aren't caught?
                              Why does it matter to anyone? Who gives a shit! Cheating goes on in EVERY sport!!! I don;t give a shit. I'm not one to judge
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

• Originally posted by stuartretallack View Post
                                What is lost in the midst of this arguing is that we have here the first medically recorded case in history of hypogonadism wherein the patient recieves HRT treatment and upon stopping treatment miraculously recovers the natural testosterone levels necessary to build the most impressive natural physique of all time. Perhaps the Endocrine Society would be interested in a case study?
                                Miraculous!
                                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Working...
                                X