Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VIDEO: Christian Coronato Two Weeks from the 2010 Team Universe - Shoulder Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quattro View Post
    hmmm.... im usually not negative but....very unimpressed,not on the build but for you to be 2wks out you dont seem that cut...its videos like this that make me feel like im wasting my time in the natty organizations...maybe I should go NPC....(an please dont try to say TEAM UNIVERSE is natural.....pffff we all know its not....so i'll correct myself by saying maybe i should switch from my 7yr drugfree orgs to a ONE year policy, btw a year policy is a joke.
    YOU'RE A PUSSY
    https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Martin View Post
      YOU'RE A PUSSY
      woah woah those are harsh words Tim....why am i a Pussy?

what makes this better is you were so nice in person hahahha I bet you dont remember meeting me
      All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

what makes this better is you were so nice in person hahahha I bet you dont remember meeting me
        Sorry, I usually try to stay positive on the boards, but your post (which I read before A.M. cardio) was like so many I read: Team U is a joke, you don't look that good, I could do better if I got on that stage...

Firstly, almost everyone in the videos looks 10 times better in person due to unfavorable lighting and low video resolution.

Secondly, no one denies that there are guys who are only clean for one year in the show, but there are plenty of others who man-up and compete as true naturals.

Lastly, respect should be given to anyone who competes - natural organization, NPC tested, open NPC, or IFBB. If you think you would do so well then simply let your physique do the talking on stage.
        https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

Originally posted by Shulk View Post
          Dam, your legs are thick as hell bro...I will be competing at TU as well see you there!
          Awesome bro! Thanks! Looking forward to it for sure.

hmmm.... im usually not negative but....very unimpressed,not on the build but for you to be 2wks out you dont seem that cut...its videos like this that make me feel like im wasting my time in the natty organizations...maybe I should go NPC....(an please dont try to say TEAM UNIVERSE is natural.....pffff we all know its not....so i'll correct myself by saying maybe i should switch from my 7yr drugfree orgs to a ONE year policy, btw a year policy is a joke.
          Hey man, not a problem. Everyone is entitled to their opinions! I won my weight class two weeks prior, so i guess the judges thought i was in good shape. I also have been only competing for less than 2 years, so im still new to the sport, and learning. Mind you that video is with 200 grams of carbs, and 2 gallons of water, but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion. Good luck with your show my man.

YOU'RE A PUSSY
          haha, thanks Tim.

Sorry, I usually try to stay positive on the boards, but your post (which I read before A.M. cardio) was like so many I read: Team U is a joke, you don't look that good, I could do better if I got on that stage...

Firstly, almost everyone in the videos looks 10 times better in person due to unfavorable lighting and low video resolution.

Secondly, no one denies that there are guys who are only clean for one year in the show, but there are plenty of others who man-up and compete as true naturals.

Lastly, respect should be given to anyone who competes - natural organization, NPC tested, open NPC, or IFBB. If you think you would do so well then simply let your physique do the talking on stage.
          Agreed. And who better to talk then you, your an inspiration to all of us young athletes for sure Tim, and I thank you for sticking to your guns and showing everyone that it IS possible. I come in at my best and I am continually making progress show to show, thats all i can ask for.

Comment

Good luck TTL.

Comment

Sorry Tim, clearly i hit a nerve, maybe i wasn't so nice with what i said but its not like i said "hey guy you suck"...I'm old school i believe in being contest ready 2wks out and fine tuning from there...as for letting my body do the talking....I'm competing at least 7times this year...so i'd say its doing the talking for me...as for YOU...ive seen you compete IN PERSON more then once...i wont take that from you, you got me beat hands down but the team U seems whack to me....what if Cutler went clean for a year and did the show....chances are he would take it easily....so should we sing his praises???? I just dont think a year is enough time to claim any type of natural status...an i never said i was better then him...but after seeing countless video and pictures of these guys....and yes i've even gone to a few shows, i'm really debating going to the NPC...
              Regardless good luck Christian.....maybe one day i'll meet you on stage
              All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

YOU'RE A PUSSY
                YOU'RE A GH AND STEROID USER WHO COMPETES IN NATTY SHOWS.

Comment

Christian Coronato is 100% natty, I have respect for that, I hope he realizes he will be competing against GH and steroid losers like Tim Martin in this show ( I realize Tim wont be in the show but you get my point).

Comment

^^ I love your sandwich.
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Good Luck TTL hope prejudging goes well

Comment

Working...
                      X